Anduin goes Neutral - Really?

100 Draenei Shaman
[quote]You guys better pray Thrall is Warchief. The only reason we have not wiped out the Alliance is Thrall was fairly sympathetic and Deathwing was running around causing trouble. Now that The Horde has saved the world. (I didn't see any Alliance running around when I helped defeat DW.)

We will rid this world of the hypocritical Alliance.

We are the Forsaken. We have neither forgiven nor forgotten.

For the Horde!!!!

Please try to keep on topic.

Lol hello kettle. This post was clearly on topic. Who are you to judge what is and what isn't on topic in the 1,000,000 "Blizzard is so Horde biased thread". Go be the forum police elsewhere, child.

I didn't QQ a single time for bias here, neither i want to because it would end in US x THEM.

The main concern here is Story direction and Character Developments.
Edited by Khaerys on 5/4/2012 4:15 PM PDT
85 Undead Warlock
Plus, Thrall never made a big speech about how great the Alliance is like Anduin is making for the Horde.

In fact, if I recall, it was:

Thrall: "You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities! I will see your throne split in two!"

Aggra: "Go'el, your anger is just!"

Bit of a difference here.

Are you kidding? he did it all the time. he reprimands garrosh for his behavior constantly in the cinematics, for example the one where they go to dalaran.
25 Blood Elf Paladin
05/04/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Khaerys
Aside from the skyfire, DW got killed by Aspects and Thrall Story wise

There's a book in the beta that confirms that a Worgen Warlock was present when Deathwing was defeated and a Human Warlock was present when Illidan was defeated, meaning Alliance got Deathwing and Black Temple.

Horde got Cho'gall and Firelands according to the same book.
100 Tauren Druid
05/04/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Yuë
Yes, I AM tired of Alliance characters and factions with potential Alliance sided development to go neutral for the sake of Horde enjoyment

Oh, you're tired of Alliance characters going nuetral? Tell me all about the lack of nuetral 'horde based' characters
Edited by Yzzami on 5/4/2012 4:16 PM PDT
85 Undead Warlock
SO ti is okay to attack him because he is the warchief, but he can't retaliate when they attack him? your logic is flawed...

I never stated anything of the sort in my posts. Someone asked where thrall said/did that, I let them know it was the goblin starting quests.

Then someone asked rather sarcasticaly about the alliance attacking a ship with him on it, and I explained thats exactly why it was attacked.

You're arging with the wrong person

ah but you said thrall was in the wrong

And thrall was acting pretty violently toward people he supossedly wants to help. What happened to the forgive and forget attitude that you expect all nuetral allinace to have?

so i was clarifying, no he wasn't, he was completely justified in that case
Edited by Nardoc on 5/4/2012 4:17 PM PDT
100 Draenei Shaman
05/04/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Vyrin

There's a book in the beta that confirms that a Worgen Warlock was present when Deathwing was defeated and a Human Warlock was present when Illidan was defeated, meaning Alliance got Deathwing and Black Temple.

He was probably included in the "group of adventurers"
85 Undead Warlock

SO ti is okay to attack him because he is the warchief, but he can't retaliate when they attack him? your logic is flawed...

I contend that Thrall was too harsh with his captors, considering his desire to become nuetral. I dont believe Tirion would have done the same.

Thrall never desired to become neutral, he became neutral because the world needed him too.

Also... too harsh with his CAPTORS. seriously read that sentence. they were in the wrong, they went too far. especially with thrall's past, that was poetic justice
25 Blood Elf Paladin
05/04/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Nardoc
Are you kidding? he did it all the time. he reprimands garrosh for his behavior constantly in the cinematics, for example the one where they go to dalaran.

Reprimanding Garrosh isn't the same as talking up the Alliance.

Anduin literally argues that Orcs are the best example of what Azerothians are capable of in Kun-Lai summit.

When did Thrall do the same thing for humans?
100 Human Paladin
05/04/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Nardoc

I did not post that, check your posters

05/04/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Vintis
And thrall was acting pretty violently toward people he supossedly wants to help. What happened to the forgive and forget attitude that you expect all nuetral allinace to have?
Edited by Paladinchaz on 5/4/2012 4:20 PM PDT
25 Blood Elf Paladin
05/04/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Khaerys
He was probably included in the "group of adventurers"

Ah yes, the "group of adventurers" that doesn't exist in the lore and is only made up by carebears so that they can claim that "everyone's a winner!"

No. Alliance got Illidan and Deathwing, Horde got Cho'gall and Ragnaros. It's written.
90 Human Warrior
05/04/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Vyrin

Where do you find this book in the beta? Is it in the Stormwind Castle or is it somewhere in Pandaria?
92 Orc Warlock
Before you get your hopes up, who do you think will be a suitable replacment for garrosh if not Thrall?

Vol'jin? I honestly don't see that happening. I think the orcs demand that only an orc can be warchief.

The only other I can think of is Saurfang, but I don't think he wants the title.

I have no idea. I agree about both Vol'jin and Saurfang, but I'm not too picky. I'm just tired of Thrall.

It's time for that old thinking to go. Baine, Saurfang or Vol'jin are the top picks imo.

I think Baine is out simply because he doesn't have much experience as a leader. Even Garrosh had more before he took over.

When I read the book, I got the distinct impression Thrall didn't even ask Cairne or Saurfang because Thrall felt the Horde wanted a younger leader. Saurfang the Younger was actually Thrall's first choice, but the events at the Wrathgate ruined that.

I think for all the "Metzen loves green jeebus" talk, the storyline is already in place for Varok Saurfang to come kick some !@#.

High Overlord Saurfang says: I think it was the sounds of the draenei children that unnerved most of them... You never forget... Have you ever been to Jaggedswine Farm? When the swine are of age for the slaughter... It's that sound. The sound of the swine being killed... It resonates the loudest. Those are hard times for us older veterans.

Garrosh Hellscream says: But surely you cannot think that those children were born into innocence? They would have grown up and taken arms against us!

High Overlord Saurfang shakes his head.

High Overlord Saurfang says: I am not speaking solely of the children of our enemies...

High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
74 Dwarf Warrior

Where do you find this book in the beta? Is it in the Stormwind Castle or is it somewhere in Pandaria?

It's a book next to the warlock trainers. It's a book talking about a group of warlocks from I think all races in a meeting about something.
Edited by Bangol on 5/4/2012 4:23 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter

I contend that Thrall was too harsh with his captors, considering his desire to become nuetral. I dont believe Tirion would have done the same.

Thrall has mostly been "out of character" most of this expac imo. I mean, he made Gallywix the leader of the Goblins....really?

EDIT: Now that i think about it...where the hell is Saurfang this expac? :(
Edited by Kuijin on 5/4/2012 4:27 PM PDT
85 Undead Warlock
05/04/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Paladinchaz

I did not post that, check your posters

my bad, you responded like I was talking to you, and I was talking to the person i quoted
100 Undead Priest
05/04/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Zarhym
Erm...He's going back to being warchief of the horde. Which apparently isn't supposed to bother all the alliance that have been working with him for the last few years.

I know what was said during the press tour, but don't be so sure yet that you know who the next warchief will be. The information provided during the press tour was... not entirely accurate.

Good. Thrall coming back to the position of Warchief would be kinda boring.
90 Human Rogue
05/04/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Serunna
Thrall didn't even ask Cairne or Saurfang because Thrall felt the Horde wanted a younger leader.

It was said specifically in the book via Thrall's own thoughts where he flat-out said to himself that his replacement HAS to be an Orc.

I remember it to this day as I said "Gahhhh!?" when I read that...
90 Blood Elf Hunter
05/04/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Meadows
Thrall didn't even ask Cairne or Saurfang because Thrall felt the Horde wanted a younger leader.

It was said specifically in the book via Thrall's own thoughts where he flat-out said to himself that his replacement HAS to be an Orc.

I remember it to this day as I said "Gahhhh!?" when I read that...

I second that GAHHH
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]