Stuck @ Retrieving Character List - Aman'Thul

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi there,

I created a ticket about this issue and the GM said to create a thread on the Bug Report forum to get a status update.

my husband's battlenet account is perfectly fine when I log into it on my PC (into Aman'Thul), If I open another instance of wow on my PC and try to log into my account into Aman'Thul it gets stuck, but logging into other servers works fine.

Tried it on his PC all this again and his logs in but mine doesn't - does Blizz have a ETA on a fix or a possible work around? Cache has been cleared and all that stuff, made no difference.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Also I think this is a known issue?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
You'll want to post on the Technical Support forum with this issue.
100 Draenei Shaman
05/04/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Khevyn
You'll want to post on the Technical Support forum with this issue
We did. She's not the only one. There's a group of us with the similar problem and Game Master Sefaynne has advised us to post us.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
QA cannot help with this issue, unfortunately. TS is the best place to proceed. If it's a server issue, they are the ones who have contact with the server techs.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Salutations,

Thank you for contacting the Game Master Department about not being able to log into Aman'Thul.

It does look like this is an issue happening with some accounts, though not all. I've sent your information on to our Developers to investigate and resolve the cause. :)

You may wish to visit our Bug Forum, located at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/, for updates about this issue and possible workarounds. The icon looks like a cockroach. If you do not see a thread for this issue, feel free to start one. :)

In the future, you can report bugs directly to our Quality Assurance and Developers by clicking on the Submit Bug option in the petition creation window, which can be seen in-game on any character. :)

I'm sorry that this issue disrupted your gameplay.

Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!

Should you require additional assistance, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Game Master Sefaynne
Customer Services

The GM specifically said to come to Bug Forum..
Edited by Mairande on 5/4/2012 8:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hey Mairande,
I received contact from a GM who has pointed out an issue specifically affecting Aman'Thul server. Just letting you know that you're not alone and Blizzard is finally and hopefully nearing a solution. I suppose we'll have to wait it out and check back in the Technical forums until then.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Priest
05/04/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Mairande
The GM specifically said to come to Bug Forum..

GMs are notorious for being wrong. Per the sticky here, this is not an issue for this forum.

Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not QA Bugs
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933034271
1. Realms are down or crashing.
Example: Players cannot get past “Authenticating” or the Hyjal Realm is not currently online.
Blizzard Technicians continually monitor all of our realms and work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. QA does not have information about realm status. Information regarding realm status can be viewed at the Realm Status Forum: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11113
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
im having same issue with same response
gm and ts (when i called em) said it was all my fault as always
i can log my friends accounts on my pc (all aman thul server)
and i can log all other servers
but i cant get aman thul on my account anywhere
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You will see the issue is not with 'logging into' the authentication server or the realm being down, other chars are currently logged in, I can log in with my husband's account easily and do whatever I like there, its my account that is affected and won't log into that specific server only, we can authenticate just fine and log into other servers just fine, but not Aman'Thul - it gets stuck at the retrieving stage and it is effecting a few users.
Edited by Mairande on 5/5/2012 5:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]