2200 3s/5s carries

85 Human Paladin
05/05/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Deactive
Actually that's wrong, it was more like 2610 cause I remember some bad jungle cleave getting glad by playing the first 2 weeks of the season and sitting the team.

05/05/2012 06:49 AMPosted by Deactive
I thought you where just trolling at the beginning as I said, that's the only reason i tried to belittle you earlyer.

I was actually looking for the lowest rated gladiator titles of WW but after sifting through google, I am sad to say I cannot find a ranking ladder for last season : /
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/923151-Arena-titles-requirements-and-gladiator-cutoffs found it I think. Also since I haven't said it clear enough. Sorry for trying to belittle you, I seriously thought you posted the gif to troll me, not the be helpful. NVM this is S9
Edited by Deactive on 5/5/2012 7:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
^ biggest wall of text i've ever posted in that previous post.

are we done here? i'm really not interested in continuing this unprovoked (on my side) internet argument. you go your way, i'll go mine.

i'm sure we're equally as stubborn, but i'm trying to give us both a peaceful and mature way out here. :) (i don't want it turning in to another 25 page thread) i don't care if i'm right, i don't care if you're right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmBChQjZPs&ob=av2e
Edited by Phooze on 5/5/2012 7:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm down for this, +1 to you sir for having a logical argument with me.

05/05/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Phooze
i'm really not interested in continuing this unprovoked (on my side) internet argument.

IN MY DEFENSE, I SAID I'M SORRY!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
<3
Reply Quote
93 Orc Warrior
I will buy this and I will be good at pvp after all these years of being terrible at it and will finally earn the respect of my peers and will be awesome at pvp on this pvp server I play on and my enemies will fear me when they see my awesome arena rating hooray for this and all this is and hooray for Deactive for offering me such an awesome opportunity that I would be very much a fool for turning down in any way at all in this Warcraft game I play online and I hope upon him a wife with hips that will bear him many children and I hope for those children very high arena ratings and for their weapons to be T2 every season and for those weapons to smote many a foe in both arenas and and in battlegrounds that are rated so sayeth me in this forum right here and so may it be forever and until the end of time or until this game no longer is played by anyone ever anymore on the internets.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
-.- Can't tell if RP or trolling due to RPPVP server
Reply Quote
93 Orc Warrior
05/05/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Deactive
-.- Can't tell if RP or trolling due to RPPVP server

Sir I express my interest in your service and wish upon your children the best of fortune and you doubt my words publicly an therefore sully the good name of which I have spent countless hours making for myself on the Maelstrom realm of this Warcraft game I play on the internet this is not good business and I find your attitude wanting please let me speak to your manager or I will be taking my complaint directly to the Better Business Bureau good day sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
hi i'm skooby
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
hi skooby im jared, i think.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i would acknowledge you, but i don't associate with double healer scums
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
=(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i love you
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
fuk off
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
wow
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh hey its this thread again.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Hello fine sir, I would be interested in a 2200 boost.. however, seeing as I'm the first.. I do require it to be a free boost so I can tell if ur legit kai?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGyzldK0a7s to see me in action
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lmao fapntickle.

hahahaha.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
/facepalm Warner...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Phooze had an amazing troll going until he linked LOLBELLIGERENTZ =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]