398 rogue looking for heroic progression

85 Night Elf Rogue
Hello there. I'm looking for a heroic progression guild that is looking for a amazing melee dps. I know all but spine and madness fights on heroic and I am on my second stage dagger quest. I dont mind wipeing a bunch of times as long as we down the boss and I can raid anytime any day. I would enjoy either 10 man or 25 man. I am avaiable anytime to talk to and am willing to transfer realms to raid. I am currently on Aerie peak and in a guild named Endure. Thank you for reading my post and hope to hear from you soon
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM 25man DS, 3rd Plate on Spine.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 9/13HM Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS - Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
(any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
1 Tank - Warrior
1 Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
<Herp Derp> of Gorgonnash is building a new 25 man Heroic DS weekend raid.
This will run 4:00 server time (which is Pacific Time Zone).

Just need to recruit a few more slots to complete the roster.

http://herpderp.wowstead.com/
Realm First Heroic Ragnaros
Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing
RealID: sackett@surewest.net
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
<Axis> is a 25 man raiding guild currently at 6/8 Heroic. We are currently looking to for a few exceptional healers and DPS to help us down the last 2 bosses in Dragon Soul and to prepare for raiding come Mists.

http://www.axisguild.org

Server: Elune/US (Eastern Time Zone)
Server Rank(25M): 1st
Progression: 6/8 Heroic
Raid Dates/Times: Mon/Tues/Wed - 7:00PM-11:00PM EST

Requirements:
  • 18 years or older
  • Looking for those with hard mode experience but exceptions can be made.
  • We ask that all raiders maintain a high attendance.
  • Applicants should be appropriately geared, gemmed and enchanted for their spec. We ask that you have at least a 390+ item level
  • A stable internet connection is a must a computer that can easily handle 25M raiding
  • Have consumables, repair money, gems, etc... While the guild does provide alot of these things we feel you should still carry these items for times when they arn't available.
  • The ability to wipe, pick yourself up and make another attempt without losing hope, raging at others and just demoralizing the raid with childish comments.
  • The ability to handle constructive comments.

Contacts:
Titascanbe (readID: dollak6@hotmail.com)
Smity

Apply:
http://www.axisguild.org/?page_id=45&mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hello,

We are currently looking for skilled dps for heroic DS. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Guild: Bravo Company
Server: Bonechewer
Progression: 6/8HM
Raid times: 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

http://bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with excellent progress on heroic Spine. Our goal is to defeat the remaining two heroic bosses in the next several weeks. Several of our members enjoy PVP and doing achievements outside of raids.

One of the most difficult aspects of our guild to "advertise" is our atmosphere. We have been raiding together for almost 5 years and over this time have always managed to make solid progression while still having a good time. There is no vent raging and although we take progression seriously, having fun is a strong factor in our guild.

Just about everyone here is either in their twenties or thirties and all members treat each other with respect. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

In game contacts:

Terroarr
Naferious
Badzerath
Superalex
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
hmmmm i think you double posted, just covering all ground so this ones copy and paste from your other forum :3

Hello Melusine, not a fan of copy and paste so i will keep this short

immortai has been an end game 25 man raiding guild for 7 years

we are 8/8hm dragonsoul 5% nerf
7/7hm firelands ( 10 firebirds in current teir )

Looking for an amazing rogue to hep fill out our roster for mop.

7-11 est mon-thurs
loot council
and we only raid 25 man.

if your interested please drop in an app at http://immortallb.wowstead.com/
or contact me on real id loyal0wnage@hotmail.com
Edited by Zaiki on 5/5/2012 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
OOB
Hello!

<OOB> may be the guild for you!

Server: Kael’thas – PVE
Faction: Alliance
Raids: 25 man
Time: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8PM EST-11PM EST
Progression: 7/8 H DS
Madness: 2-3%

Stability and Experience - OOB was formed (under our former name Order of Bahamut) just a couple weeks after the server was opened in October 2005. <OOB> was made in November 2006 and has been raiding on Kael'thas since level 60 Molten Core. We have survived many summers, stale content syndromes, and three expansions.

Efficiency - Although we strive to reach high levels of progression, our goal is to do so on a limited raiding schedule (9 hours/week). Accordingly, we strive to be as efficient with our members' time as we can.

Community - Our raiding environment is relaxed and friendly. We allow our raiders to invite their friends and family to the guild. Through the guild bank we provide flasks, food and repairs for all raids. We have groups in the evenings who run all sorts of BGs and Arenas and work on PVP achievements as well as achievements for older tiers. We welcome alts, friends and family and run alt raids as well.

If you’re interested please apply at http://oobguild.net/
To talk more, you can contact me at my Real ID: TropicalPikachu@gmail.com
Or, in game, come talk to myself, Fairyn, or any officer: Alathria, Choogy, Chammois, Captnice, Altronix, or our GM, Aribethe

Thanks and hope to raid with you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
realID: kacklehysteria@live.com

**Please note, all classes are open. We are looking for people to clear all DS HMs and get ready for MOP (Get beta if you don't have it!).**

About Us: Hysteria is a well respected 25 man Horde guild that's been around since November 2008. The guild is run by adults and drama is non existent/not tolerated in guild. We pride ourselves on our raid environment. We are a great guild for people looking for a long term place to raid and call home.

All our kills are 25 man kills:

6/7 HM FL
8/8 in Dragon Soul
6/8HM

We're currently searching for those special raid members who will join our roster for Cataclysm and beyond. Ideally potential raid members would be excellent players with a solid knowledge of their class, almost perfect situational awareness and attendance.

Current guild needs but not limited to (any great player is encouraged to app):

**please note, all classes are open if you can come in and perform. We are looking for people to clear all DS HMs and get ready for MOP.**

Warrior - Prot with DPS OS. MOre interested in Prot.
Paladin - Holy & Prot
Priest - Shadow(High Need) & Holy
Rogue - Not clearing for Shards. Clearing every second week till 8/8 HM
Shaman - Resto

These spots are core spots for the right players. Your DPS/HPS should be close to the top of your expected DPS/HPS with your current gear.

Hysteria raids from 8PM-11PM EST, Monday through Wednesday. We run a fair loot council system, which rewards players for good attendance and solid performance rather than seniority. We will be focusing on 25 man raiding as we feel this environment is more rewarding for raiders.

Further Information
We are seeking skilled players who are dedicated, enjoy raiding, and constantly seeking to improve themselves and those around them. We do not recruit for the bench and try to keep a small yet optimal roster so we have the versatility for hardmodes without the penalty of skilled raiders sitting on the bench.

As we are a guild focused on progression and efficiently raiding, we provide flasks(cauldrons), feasts and repairs for raiding members. We also provide enchanting materials on main spec gear.

If you have any further questions and/or wish to apply to Hysteria, feel free to contact Minar, Kackle or Energydrinkk in game or PM us on our forums.
www.hysterialb.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4247424821?page=1

8/8 HM 25 man Horde

Have a read, need to fill our last few core spots going into mists
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
FYSK is currently recruiting a few more skilled and dedicated players to compliment our 25 man raid roster. FYSK is a Horde raiding guild on Frostwolf (PVP-PST) and we have been raiding continuously for over 3 years. Our focus is serious, progression oriented raiding on a relatively relaxed schedule and in an enjoyable atmosphere.

We are searching for a reliable and capable rogue to fill a core position in our raid. We are looking for players with the appropriate levels of skill, awareness, and experience to contribute in hard mode raiding. From reading your post and looking at your armory it seems like you are the kind of player we are looking for.

Here's some information about our guild:
______

Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 6:00-10:00 PST (9:00-1:00 EST).

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/1259/

We are currently 6/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul.
We finished out T12 6/7 Heroic and T11 6/13 Heroic.
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostwolf/FYSK.

As a guild our focus is to keep raids efficient and enjoyable. We maintain a light raid schedule and as such high attendance, appropriate preparation, and quick learning is essential. Making effective use of our raid time is always the utmost priority. Despite this emphasis on efficiency the general attitude during raids is very relaxed and casual. We want our raiders to be able to have fun and joke around while still performing at a high level.

We expect all raiders to keep up to date with their class, gear/gem/spec in an optimal and coherent manner, and come prepared to raids with consumables and proper knowledge of boss encounters.

A raider's personality and attitude is just as important as their ability to perform and, frankly, a lot more important than their gearscore. We enjoy raiding with one another and play the game to have fun time while progressing through content. We aren't interested in people who cannot stomach a night of wiping, get upset over loot, or are quick to complain or argue. Additionally we keep a very small raid roster which promotes a very close knit atmosphere in guild.
______

To apply or get more information please visit our website (http://fysk.guildlaunch.com/), email us at FYSKRecruit@gmail.com, or whisper Bads, Astrik, Daymoore, or any member of FYSK in game on Frostwolf.

Thanks for reading, we look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]