So hey guys I saw this..

100 Worgen Rogue
05/05/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Weran
If only he had done this while cheap shot lasted for 9 seconds.

His head would have literally exploded.
Edited by Darkdryden on 5/5/2012 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Death Knight
05/05/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Stuffs
The main thing I got from the video is that male human models are horrible.

Like hairless gorillas.

Just like the guy playing them.

ZING.

Holy god, is he breaking into tears over Burst of Speed?

This is the most delicious QQ I have fed off of in years.
Edited by Hëartcrushër on 5/6/2012 2:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Rogue
All I heard in the video was "Why don't warriors get this?!"

pretty funny
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
05/05/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Knocrogue
So, we have to use the wow voice chat. Upon using it, only players within 10 yards of you can hear you.

Were this the case I would find a way to have my rogue broadcast nothing but the Jaws theme in pvp, just to watch people panic when they start to hear it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Am I the only person that think's his warrior's helm (Swifty, human warrior, Darkspear) makes him look like he has a kitty cat's head? Or maybe a bizarre superhero. Meh.

Poor baby. Rogues are so OP....what with all that leather armor and all.

'snicker'
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I actually used to enjoy his videos.. But this is just.... I don't even know.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Phew I thought I was the only one laughing at this lol. Shadowstep being like an "OP Charge" When charge has a significantly longer CD
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
05/06/2012 06:28 AMPosted by Shukir
So, we have to use the wow voice chat. Upon using it, only players within 10 yards of you can hear you.

Were this the case I would find a way to have my rogue broadcast nothing but the Jaws theme in pvp, just to watch people panic when they start to hear it.

This is seriously the best thing ever.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue

This is seriously the best thing ever.

That or the Benny Hill theme...that would really throw them off as you closed in, started to run circles around them, and commence the pwning...
Edited by Rawshu on 5/6/2012 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
05/06/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Tâylôr
Phew I thought I was the only one laughing at this lol. Shadowstep being like an "OP Charge" When charge has a significantly longer CD

When he first said that, I was like no way. But, then you could tell in his voice when he said "But, on a 24 second cd"(or something along those lines), that he completely lost any feeling of it being overpowered or even stronger than charge. :)

That or the Benny Hill theme...that would really throw them off as you closed in on them, started to run circles around them, and commence the pwning...

The scary thing is, to make sure there couldn't be cross-faction talking, it might be distorted in some way. Which could turn a hilarious track into something horrific. haha
Edited by Knocrogue on 5/6/2012 11:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Fury Wars VS. Rogues? Good luck to that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
"Mercader is gonna take this one"

Yeah, because he is so good. lol
Reply Quote
Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not understanding why warriors would need something akin to Glyph of Blind
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
He may not be the best warrior, but he's pretty good at hiding his hairline receding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]