Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Me and bunch of friend (around 6 - 8) are looking for a guild to join for MOP. Bear tank, one or two heals, and the rest DPS.
- Most of us have a US #102 25M Rag kill
- We also have a couple toons with 25M H-Madness kills ranging from US 50 to 100
- We all top meters and parse regularly (I have the #1 cat parse on Madness)
What we're looking for
- Preferably a 10M that wants to go 25M
- Preferably at least 7/8H or with excellent parses
- Not looking to lead a guild but I would want some input into strats
- Raid no earlier than 6 PST, no more than 3 days/12 hours
For more info add me to Real ID crossroads1988 @ hotmail.ca
I think we have the perfect thing for you and your group.
Candy Van Gaming is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, we were formerly a top 100 horde guild that after 7 years of wow decided to try swtor, which of course sucked. So we are back to wow with a refreshed passion for progression and regaining our ranking, with that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some great players for our HDS progression and further into MoP. We will continue to push for ranking and server firsts as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in MoP.
I want to make this clear up front, we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding. Our first week as a guild we went 2/8 heroic and will continue to progress and farm until MoP where our primary focus is regaining our ranking once the core is rebuilt.
- Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed.
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing
- all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot
- We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla wow that know this game inside and out.
*We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature and if you think you can be better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do.
Requirements Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.
For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.candyvangaming.enjin.comor feel free to talk to candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane or any of our officers in game, realid: email@example.com
If you're willing to consider 5/8 H let's talk. :)
5/8 H DS 25s
Tuesday through Thursday
6 to 9pm PST / 8 to 11pm CST / 9 to 12am EST
(Please include a note!)
DKP (Separate tier and non-tier points)
Mid-Pop 41% H vs 55% A
Phoenix Data Center
Pacific Standard Time
Hi there, if your willing to look at 6/8h, we may be a good fit for you. We are currently starting to work on spine heroic as well.
The Last Hope is a horde guild on Thrall (PVE, EST) that raids late night weekends. We are currently rebuilding our rosters and hoping to return to a 25 man raiding guild come Mists.
Weekend Raid Group Progression:
6/7 Hard Modes in Firelands
8/8 Dragon Soul 25 man
6/8H Dragon Soul 10 man
Fridays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
Saturdays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
Now recruiting for a Thursday night group at 9:30pm-1am
The Last Hope loot is done by council, and will be distributed evenly among those who we feel are doing their best job with what they have and who deserves it the most. Our objective is to get people evenly geared that are dedicated to raiding and thus progressing the guild as a whole.
If you have any questions please contact me on my real id at firstname.lastname@example.org
hit me up if you'd be interested we are looking at options for MOP and trying to make our raid group as solid as possible.
US - Stormreaver - Horde
25 Man Raids
Tuesday/Wed/Thursday, 9:00 pm - 12:00 pm (CST/Server)
Out of Line is a 25 man raiding horde on the Stormreaver (US-PVP-CST) server. The core officers come from well established guilds for nearly five years and are looking for dedicated and skilled players for our progression core.
Current progression 6/8H 3rd plate
We are a tight-knit group, and the majority of us have been playing together since the launch of World of Warcraft. We are always looking for like-minded, talented and dedicated players to pursue our goals.
If you meet our minimum gear/experience requirements (heroic mode ready, ilvl 395 minimum) we will give you a shot on a trial basis. If you perform well, interact and get to know our raiders, and help contribute to our guild's success we will consider offering you a full time raid spot. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players.
The ideal candidate for a position at OOL is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important. Use of Ventrillo is mandatory, no exceptions. A working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions.
Thanks for your interest in Out of Line!
Wonka - email@example.com
Cyberthug - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply at www.Outofline.wowstead.com or feel free to whisper one of the names above for more info and such
I think we have the perfect thing for you and your group.
OMG THAT GUILD NAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How about a 25 man that met its goals in Cata, but wants better for MoP. Looking rework its roster and could use everything you have. might be odd with two agility tanks in MoP, but at least the OTs would get geared quickly (our remaining tank going Monk for MoP)
I would be interested in talking with you.
Blood Sweat & Tiers ( 8/8HM ) is an first year 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day, nine hour raid week.
Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to achieving a rank of US200 in 25 man raiding. Most importantly, our goal is to down all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:
* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term
What we are looking for:
* Accountability - We are looking for team players who admit their faults, and fix them.
* Experience - We want to know you have the stamina for progression, and min/max to achieve goals
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders looking for a new long-term home
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here >, repeated "DERPS" build resentment
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, not while we are sitting in front of the boss.
* Teamwork - We commit to each person that we will build a team that they will be proud to raid with, and feel assured they are all giving 110% to reach our goals..
In return we offer:
* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, there ispositive reinforcement, long term strategic vision, and accountability without drama.
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* No Bench - We do not recruit a bench, we have a roster size goal of 29
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We are using a EPGP with high decay which discourages hording and encourages rapid improvement to the benefit of the raid team without officer intervention.
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.
Our Raid Schedule:
* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide
Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com
You can contact us also via email or RealID at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com
We look forward to meeting you
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.