Natural Order

85 Orc Hunter
GTFO our Darkmoon Arena... =)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah my alt couldn't kill your group of six.

When I decide to get the achievement, we'll be there en masse, and you won't know what hit you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hmm, let's see: Talented people in a 25-man heroic guild with access to OP PvE gear vs. a smaller group of PvP enthusiasts. I'll let you figure out who will win, but I think it's obvious.
Edited by Swaggerpupz on 5/6/2012 3:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Our rbg rating > their rbg rating. Not that we're allstars or anything, but yeah... we have more than PvE crap.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
05/06/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Akraen
Our rbg rating > their rbg rating. Not that we're allstars or anything, but yeah... we have more than PvE crap.

Oh I don't doubt that at all. My DK got to almost 1900 RBG rating (not that it's anything special) in a PvE guild. Of course, it didn't hurt that we had one of the best warriors I've ever seen on our team. :D
Edited by Swaggerpupz on 5/6/2012 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Haha, Small pvp guild? cute.. Bring it any day Natural Order.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Yeah my alt couldn't kill your group of six.

When I decide to get the achievement, we'll be there en masse, and you won't know what hit you.

BWAHAHAHA Akraen! What's wrong aren't you sooper leet now man? QQ moar lil guy. Your guild is 3x the size of ours, go get your guildies to help you maybe?

You were bad in Wrath and you are still bad now :)

Toodles noodles!

<3, Bunsofheals

Bring moar friends and you wont cry so much! Sorry we have actual support from our people and no one wants to play with you *tee-hee*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
So i was looking at your RBG rating Akrean... you at 1650ish per http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Akraen/pvp#bgs

Our RBG team is ranked 1750ish but we have some players in the 1800-2k+ ranking that still play but arent doing much..

Bring it big boy...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Whole lot of mad in this thread. Keep it up!

Butthurt meter [Not mad , , , , , , , , , , , | , , , Foaming]
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
This thread has a whole lot of mad in it. I wish I had a butthurt meter. Then maybe my life would have meaning.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Am I late to the party? I just wanted to say hai friends :) just a friendly Lunus dropping by.

*runs away*
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
So i was looking at your RBG rating Akrean... you at 1650ish per http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Akraen/pvp#bgs

Our RBG team is ranked 1750ish but we have some players in the 1800-2k+ ranking that still play but arent doing much..

Bring it big boy...

As for this, Que up again tonight around 8 server. We'd be more than happy to 3 cap you guys again.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

Bring it big boy...

1750 ish

we got a badass over here
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
lol pvp

^ all my brain can come up with on this topic
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

Bring it big boy...

As for this, Que up again tonight around 8 server. We'd be more than happy to 3 cap you guys again.

Why dont we just do a Wargame?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
so whos talking s***??

meep!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Whole lot of mad in this thread. Keep it up!

Butthurt meter [Not mad , , , , , , , , , , , | , , , Foaming]

I don't know why, but this made me laugh so flipping hard I almost (ALMOST DANG IT) tinkled in mah cow drawers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
YOLO
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I'm undead, I'm living twice. So you can take your YOLO crap right out of here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]