Unable to establish connection with server

85 Human Paladin
Hi, last night I updated the wow armory remote for my droid phone. After I updated I was no longer able to sign into guild chat. Instead I get the error: unable to establish connection with server. I am still able to use the remote auction house amd other features but the primary reason I got this app was to talk with guildies.
If you know what my problem is please inform me, any help much appreciated.
-Skreel
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I too have been having no luck with logging into mobile guild chat, ever since I decided to get this app over a week ago.. all I have ever gotten was the "unable to establish a connection". However I have never had an issue with mobile AH. I've deleted and installed twice to make sure. I'm using Droid Incredible.. any help with this would be greatly appreciated. One thing I just checked.. I had no issues logging into guild chat on a couple servers that I pretty much never play on anymore but its my main server that is having the issue... Moon Guard.
Edited by ßelleza on 5/6/2012 3:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
I have been experiencing the same problem on my iPad. Have been using hte app for several months with no issues, within the last few days it has said that it was unable to establish a connection, while it operates on my phone on the same network with no issues whatsoever.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4888688867
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]