Amygrants HK Competition: Pizza or Pet

85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/11/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Sylvaria
hard to stay alive when a sea of pink swarm you in tb...alliance has way too many paladins it's sickening. also most of hax10 today are farming hk in bgs instead of wasting time with guard pulling fgts

I rarely do TB on my paladin anymore. It's my mage that you run away from now apparently. Besides, guards even up the numbers when it's 30v2. I see no problem with this.

oh dear....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

oh dear....

That wasn't that drama filled =C It was a pretty lame come back on my part to be honest.
Reply Quote
yawn
Reply Quote

oh dear....

That wasn't that drama filled =C It was a pretty lame come back on my part to be honest.

you have so many god damn alts i can't keep track of them all sorry
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
05/12/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Sifting
u have so many god damn alt

1 alt mage. 1 alt shaman. So many.
Reply Quote
05/12/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Sylvaria
u have so many god damn alt

1 alt mage. 1 alt shaman. So many.

you listed 4 toons on fb...troll harder
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

you listed 4 toons on fb...troll harder

Yup, and I play none of those alts but the shaman/mage besides my paladin here. Even then I play my shaman so little now she barely counts.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
CITY #1
Reply Quote

Yup, and I play none of those alts but the shaman/mage besides my paladin here. Even then I play my shaman so little now she barely counts.

Where have you gone?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
is it to late to enter?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]