Dentarg Best of Each Class PvP!

85 Human Hunter
I know it's a PvE server but I thought this would be pretty fun. Post in your opinion the best of each class for PvP below!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ITT: everyone says themself
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
ITT: music posts with an ITT

:D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
D:
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Warrior: Dishonorkill
Pally: Vanguards (Even though he faction changed)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Warlock: Phreshy
Shaman: Eazyduzit/Smokytree
Warrior: Tillaitthion
Priest: Vextle
Mage: Raînbowdash
DK: Wìzkhàlífá
Pally: ?
Rogue: ?
Hunter: ?
Druid: ?

facts here.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

facts here.

Your a little Horde Biased, even more Biased about yourself!

Here is mine though!

Death Knight - Antxoxo - Haven't seen them play but I have heard good things.
Paladin - I honestly don't know, the achievements Vangaurds linked me were not impressive.
Priest - Epicheals (theres an accent on the E, dunno which one but its like an AE)
Shaman - Don't know the name but he is an Orc Enhancement Shaman, he was pretty good.
Warrior - Dishonorkill - Being on the highest 3's team on the realm will do that for you, whether you think so or not.
Warlock - Kimblee
Druid - Dushnozzle
Rogue - Akyros - They don't arena much lately, so I can't base anything off of that, only by what I have seen.
Mage - Beardo has shown me some good stuff, there are higher rated Mages but all around I would say beardo.
Hunter - Nadfan or Zinchi, the main 2 hunters I have seen who can hold their own.

These are just my opinions from what I have seen from playing with them and from ratings on the ladders, the Orc just showed me he plays his class well and that is why he is on here. The main reason it is mostly Alliance is because the majority of Arena teams on the realm are Ally and I haven't run into that many Horde that impress me, and I am not that great so that is saying something. I am sure Horde has some very good players though.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

facts here.

Here is mine though!

Paladin - I honestly don't know, the achievements Vangaurds linked me were not impressive.
Priest - Epicheals (theres an accent on the E, dunno which one but its like an AE)
Shaman - Don't know the name but he is an Orc Enhancement Shaman, he was pretty good.
Warrior - Dishonorkill - Being on the highest 3's team on the realm will do that for you, whether you think so or not.
Warlock - Kimblee
Druid - Dushnozzle
Rogue - Akyros - They don't arena much lately, so I can't base anything off of that, only by what I have seen.
Mage - Beardo has shown me some good stuff, there are higher rated Mages but all around I would say beardo.
Hunter - Nadfan or Zinchi, the main 2 hunters I have seen who can hold their own.

These are just my opinions from what I have seen from playing with them and from ratings on the ladders, the Orc just showed me he plays his class well and that is why he is on here. The main reason it is mostly Alliance is because the majority of Arena teams on the realm are Ally and I haven't run into that many Horde that impress me, and I am not that great so that is saying something. I am sure Horde has some very good players though.

I STRONGLY disagree with the warlock decision.
Kimblee's 2s record is 85-55 running resto/affliction.
(Running this comp should have little to no losses when played right :\)
My last 2s team went 49-0 with 1900 rating in 1 day playing the exact same comp.
So my shaman / warlock post still reigns true for the better of those 2 classes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I disagree with your choices for hunter. Zinchi is decent but doesn't measure up to myself and Nadfan is a competitor but hes gemming, mechanics, and spec are off. Basically nominating my self for hunter but it's the truth. Rogue is Austinxoxo.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior

Here is mine though!

Warlock - Kimblee
Druid - Dushnozzle

I STRONGLY disagree with the warlock decision.
Kimblee's 2s record is 85-55 running resto/affliction.
(Running this comp should have little to no losses when played right :\)
My last 2s team went 49-0 with 1900 rating in 1 day playing the exact same comp.
So my shaman / warlock post still reigns true for the better of those 2 classes.

Your last 2's team. Not your 2's team now. Which would make them the best one at the moment on the realm. I am not doubting you may be better than them, I just haven't seen anything showing proof of it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
You shall shortly Black, keep checking the ladders daily
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
05/13/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Phreshy
You shall shortly Black, keep checking the ladders daily

I will do that. Good luck in your quest!

On the other hand, I hope the realm picks up PvP wise. It is so dull when it comes to it. You almost never see RBG group recruitment or even Arena's. TB has been a joke for both sides. Horde has been Zerging one node at a time and Ally usually just has a bunch of people who have no idea what they are doing, plus a huge shortage of healers.

Hopefully MoP livens up the PvP aspect on the realm. I am not the best at any of the toons I play, but I like to think I am decent! If I could take the time to really try I think I would do better, but I have toon ADD. Can never pick which one I wanna use, having 8 85's sucks to be honest!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I would agree with them black, kimblee my warlock isn't that good. The toons only 3months old it's my first time playing a warlock in endgame same thing goes for my partner the shaman, we aren't great the teams just a joke. The record should and could be better we have been just using the same team since we hit 85, that means arena in crafted gear fighting full 403 because we started so late. Lock/shaman is a joke of a team and that's all that our rating means.
My hunter also isn't the best, only really do 2s and just mess around at that. Not sure how good these other people even are everyone seems to talk but noone puts out results so who knows i guess. Anyways thanks for considering my toon's on your list black but yeah they aren't very good.
Edited by Zinchi on 5/14/2012 6:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
I would agree with them black, kimblee my warlock isn't that good. The toons only 3months old it's my first time playing a warlock in endgame same thing goes for my partner the shaman, we aren't great the teams just a joke. The record should and could be better we have been just using the same team since we hit 85, that means arena in crafted gear fighting full 403 because we started so late. Lock/shaman is a joke of a team and that's all that our rating means.
My hunter also isn't the best, only really do 2s and just mess around at that. Not sure how good these other people even are everyone seems to talk but noone puts out results so who knows i guess. Anyways thanks for considering my toon's on your list black but yeah they aren't very good.

No problem. I only went by who I have either heard a lot about, played with or by rating for certain classes. I am not doubting there may be better out there, but it's just my opinion. I am the same way though, I do well in random Battlegrounds and even Arena's at times, I really just need the right team. Feral, DK, Disc is fun and decent but it's melee heavy and certain comps just stomp us.

As for 2's I actually just started some with another DK buddy to help him cap, we went 6-0 and then ran into some stupid comps, lol. Double Ret Paladin (Double Bubble) and Hpally, Hunter (Bubble and Deter.). Other than that, Rogues gave us the most trouble with their high damage and control. In my opinion unless you have like Mage, Rogue, you need a healer to get a high rating in 2's!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Talking about random battlegrounds is pathetic.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
05/14/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Jackxoxo
Talking about random battlegrounds is pathetic.

OH MY GOSH!!! I am sorry I can't be as good as you! The person who had to come to Dentarg to get a good rating from what I hear! Sounds pathetic to me! I wondered when the elitist would show, sooner than I thought really.

Ya know what though, I don't arena much, I don't do RBG's a whole lot, so I really could care less what anyone thinks, I play to have fun, not to tell everyone I am better than them. Sounds like someone is mad because I didn't say they were the best, just like you felt the need to whisper me to tell me my choice was wrong, nothing I said was rude to you either, so your corny words are uncalled for.

Good luck with everything though, I hope it works out for you!
Edited by Blâcksabath on 5/14/2012 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Happens all the time unfortunately. You suck on whatever realm you are currently on so you transfer to a not so great realm and pwn. Ultimately, wouldn't that mean you just suck? Not just one or two people in terms of pvp either. Whole guilds transfer to get realm firsts. I haven't been on Dentarg as long as some but I have seen at least 2 guilds transfer, realize they still suck, disband or transfer again.
Edited by Tongus on 5/14/2012 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Huh, this thread started getting angry pretty quickly.

'Best' is fairly subjective though. Someone could be great with one spec but not so hot with another, or good in one field of PvP but doesn't have much experience in others, etc etc.

We certainly have some good players of each class running around. I haven't really run into many to judge (though Dishonorkill and his pet Feral gave my guildie and I a couple nice matches). So I'll have to take people's word that their listed favorites are skilled players of each class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]