[H]XRealm Sinestra:[ICHYOTSOHAIA] Achieve Run

90 Orc Hunter
This run will be hosted every FRIDAY from 7:30-10:00PM EST and will be solely focused on gaining the rare and sought after achievement "[I Can't Here You Over The Sound Of How Awesome I Am]". I have participated in & led countless (10+) groups to achieve this, each time bringing players that are extremely qualified and knowledgeable of the encounter with no doubt in my mind that they are all top 20 US caliber; Yet each time we seem to wipe to stupid complete bull!@#$. To make sure that I can rely on each member being able to perform their tasks at hand, each and every member of the run will have to watch multiple perspectives of the fight & explain their roles of the fight before the boss in absolute detail. Let me tell you right now before you even think of applying. This run is NOT for any person that feels they have any of the following aspects:

-Doubt in their ability to perform complex mechanics
-Doubt in their ability to perform top notch DPS / HPS / TPS
-Doubt in their ability to properly interrupt
-Doubt in their ability to swap to the proper targets at any given time
-Doubt in their ability.

Now that we lost 95% of the community from the statements above, those of you who feel like you are up for the task and challenge must now post below with the proper requirements which will allow access into this top notch group.

REQUIREMENTS:
- iLVL: >400
-Achievements: >10k
-Must have multiple Sinestra kills during T11
-Must have multiple Heroic Ragnaros kills during T12
-Must have multiple Heroic Madness kills currently
-Must have a Mic along with the ability to obtain Vent / Mumble
-Must have logs of Sinestra attempts [OR] current content

Now that we lost another 1-2%, the rest who remain will now be faced with the daunting task of actually striving for this. I have been in many groups that didn't even begin since 3/4 of the roster doesn't show for reasons "Oh I forgot" or "Oh man I couldn't go sorry". This run is only for the best of the best, if any of the leaders feel like you are not up for the challenge you will be kicked. There is a ZERO tolerance for screw up and will result in a permanent kick. Once you have been accepted, please come to Zul'Jin and Mail / Speak to "Dize" with your RealID.

Guys, I'm not a meany, I'm just trying to get this stupid thing over with; I'm sorry if I offended anybody in this post.

"BUT DIZE I ALREADY HAVE THIS STUPID ACHIEVEMENT" Well Billy, I will then pay you a few thousand gold to help us obtain it! Just post below stating you have obtained the achievement.

-Thanks, <<-ÐiiZE->>
Edited by Dize on 5/11/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
ROSTER:

DPS:
-Dize [Hunter] @ ZUL'JIN
-Coachmcgurk [Mage] @ ZUL'JIN
-Lilwillkilla [Druid] @ ILLIDAN
-
-

HEALS:
-
-
-

TANKS:
-Murkk [Warrior] @ DARKSPEAR
-

BAN LIST:(People who No-Show / Mess-Up)
-Dreadmaus [Mage] @ SMOLDERTHORN
-Auston [Shaman] @ ZUL'JIN
-Atsou [Hunter] @ ZUL'JIN
Edited by Dize on 5/11/2012 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Warrior
I can tank or dps it. I tanked it when it was current content, I've tanked and dpsed it recently. I'm comfortable with both whelps and boss for p1 and 3, and can interrupt the spitecaller once (which is all it should require). I can do cutters if I'm dpsing, blah blah, if you need any other info feel free to ask.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
accepted
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
I'd like to join. I don't die to cutters, and fail to see how people fail at it. Other than that I get out my felguard to stun the add in phase 3, hide for twilight extinction, kill eggs, kill whelps when told.
Yes, I know that I don't necessarily have to stun the add in p3, but a tank missed it once and we wiped.
I've never killed it when it was current content.
Edited by Skytip on 5/4/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would love to go. Dont have over 400ilvl :(. But Coach can vouch for me. We had 3 1 death attempts in Excessive Gaming before Firelands.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'd like to join. I don't die to cutters, and fail to see how people fail at it. Other than that I get out my felguard to stun the add in phase 3, hide for twilight extinction, kill eggs, kill whelps when told.
Yes, I know that I don't necessarily have to stun the add in p3, but a tank missed it once and we wiped.
I've never killed it when it was current content.

I'll keep you in mind
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
---Resto Druid---
+
---Hunter---
Both are exceptional and geared and know their !@#$.
Id love to talk
Jimmydean.dean73@gmail.com

----I have a rank on it if you wish to wow-heros me----
Edited by Lifebløøm on 5/4/2012 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
403 Resto druid
Sinestra Kill (2/15/12)
Ragnaros Kill(3/05/12)
Madness Kill(3/01/12)
Have a mic / Mumble.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/myy2loyunqfvkm7q/?s=80&e=390
one of the logs of sinestra.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Btw Im 406 in resto, sorry was in boomkin gear ^.^
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
---Resto Druid---
+
---Hunter---
Id love to talk

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5m8dfgod2uezpr0v/spell/92852/?enc=wipes
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
---Resto Druid---
+
---Hunter---
Id love to talk

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5m8dfgod2uezpr0v/spell/92852/?enc=wipes

that's quite alot of hits
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Wanna view my logs where I was there ^.^?
That was my bro... check the other logs
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I can dps. 401 ele shaman. I never killed it while it was current but had plenty of attempts back then. Have killed her since.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

Im sure it was your brother.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Looking for people will multiple kills, sorry bro, but thanks for checking it out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

lol.

But life, if you can do it again and post good logs I'll hit you up def. That goes to anybody, if you have only 1-2 kills, please post current logs so me (and this lvl 1 warrior) can evaluate.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock

lol.

But life, if you can do it again and post good logs I'll hit you up def. That goes to anybody, if you have only 1-2 kills, please post current logs so me (and this lvl 1 warrior) can evaluate.

Well, !@#$. I don't have logs for the day that I last did it on, but I can say (100% sure of this), I've never died to cutters. I don't think I've even died once that day, and we had about 20 attempts before we killed it, and then again: cutters are really easy to avoid as a warlock, all you have to do is put down your teleport, start running, and if they're not on you just teleport back. And we only would be getting 1 cutter during phase one (so my teleport wouldn't be on cool down at any point during it). Phase 2 is like impossible to die on, as a warlock (as far as I know twilight extinction is the only way to die, you just hide in the bubble). Phase 3 is going to have more cutters, but as I've said: cutters are really easy to avoid as a warlock. I am 100% confident that I would not die to them.
As you can (hopefully) see, I am confident with sinestra, to add to that, I am not confident with ascendant council (so you know I'm not talking out of my !@#).
Oh, I should be honest, my dps might have not been the best, because demo isn't the greatest spec for sinestra.
I'll ask my GM if I died during that day to cutters, to be even more sure, and then I'll post again.
Oh, of course, wrack exists too, but it's not so much my job to get that dispelled. But I do have a power aura, that shows the time of how long I have wrack, if I see it get to like 10 seconds, I call it out in vent, asking for a dispel.
Edited by Skytip on 5/5/2012 5:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
403 Resto druid
Sinestra Kill (2/15/12)
Ragnaros Kill(3/05/12)
Madness Kill(3/01/12)
Have a mic / Mumble.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/myy2loyunqfvkm7q/?s=80&e=390
one of the logs of sinestra.

Any update yet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]