Loads of BoE Items For Sale, Turn your profit

Through the process of gaining loremaster recently, and doing Ony way back, and tons of other random things throughout the game I've got a ton of BoE Items. Kept from back to BC days believing at one day I'd slap 'em on the AH for some profit.... problem is I'm too lazy to check prices and go back every day to repost etc etc etc. So if anyone's interested you can take all these off me for cheap and put em up to good use either on a character or on the AH at your leisure. I've got items ranging from lowbie blues to BoE Epics from WotLK and even some lower ilevel cata BoE's. Really just wanna sell em all off because right now it's major clutter in my inventory. Can also list all of these in another post by request or you can just send me a mail in-game.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Prices are low, hell I'd be willing to drop all of this off on someone for around 1k gold. Just 3 bags full of worthless low level and old BoEs. I'm way too lazy to spend the time to get 'em bought off the AH and need the inventory space open
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump.
Prices are low, hell I'd be willing to drop all of this off on someone for around 1k gold. Just 3 bags full of worthless low level and old BoEs. I'm way too lazy to spend the time to get 'em bought off the AH and need the inventory space open

If you can't find anyone to buy them off you, COD them to Vaedaestol for 1k if you'll take that much for them. If I make more off them than that, I'll mail you the difference. Gives me an excuse to log into my Horde toon for more than just JC dailies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]