6/8H RDruid LF DS/MOP and new home

2 Orc Shaman
Hi there i am currently looking for a new home and guild. I'm Currently 6/8H DS and wanting to finish off this tier and focus on MOP when it launches. I've been raiding since mid wrath till now in cata expansion. I've been lost and haven't found a new server to call its home yet but hopefully i could find a good friendly environment server and guild.

The raid schedule I'm looking towards is i work from 8am-4:30pm PST so im available for raid after 5pm PST and raid till midnight.

I would like to stay as Horde as possible and prefer only 25man guilds with at least 6/8H

Raiding Experience:
Tier10 10man bane @15% buff and 25man light of dawn in 4.1 cleared with drakes
Tier11 13/13H cleared with Drake
Tier12 : 6/7H and 7/7H 10/25man killed 4.3 cleared with Drakes
Tier13: 6/8H with working on 3rd plate spine

If any guilds are interested please leave quick information and i will respond back to you.
Edited by Crowbarr on 5/5/2012 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
We are currently looking for a skilled healer for heroic DS. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Guild: Bravo Company
Server: Bonechewer
Progression: 6/8HM
Raid times: 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

http://bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with excellent progress on heroic Spine. Our goal is to defeat the remaining two heroic bosses in the next several weeks. Several of our members enjoy PVP and doing achievements outside of raids.

One of the most difficult aspects of our guild to "advertise" is our atmosphere. We have been raiding together for almost 5 years and over this time have always managed to make solid progression while still having a good time. There is no vent raging and although we take progression seriously, having fun is a strong factor in our guild.

Just about everyone here is either in their twenties or thirties and all members treat each other with respect. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

In game contacts:

Terroarr
Naferious
Badzerath
Superalex
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<Vs The Universe> HM 10 Man Guild.
- We're a newly transferred guild there and we want to progress past 5/8 HM.
- The top Horde on the server is 5/8 HM also and we seek to be the BEST!
- The Alliance just hit 8/8 HM this past week. Server 1st could easily be achieved with the right group of players.

Current Progression:
5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
6/7 Heroic Firelands

Raid Times:
6:30-10:00 server (Central), Tues & Weds. We will be going back to a 3 night a week schedule in Mists (Tues/Weds/Thurs)

Real id - Mikethepineapple@yahoo.com / Request me and please put a reason.

WE NEED A STRONG 2ND HEALER!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey Crowbarr,

We are looking for an experienced, reliable resto druid for our late night 10man Team, and you might be a perfect fit! I know you prefer 25mans - but I'm hoping I can win you over with a guild that is planning to go back to 25man come MoP. We are a solid, experienced raid team with HM progression (5/8HM) that is here to stay well past the current expansion. We are also extremely active (multiple 10mans raiding along with old content runs and guild events regularly) and a close-knit community of dedicated players. We are also striving for several server firsts (savior server first, MoP server firsts), especially in the next expac - and we'd love to have some like-minded players with us!

<Shady Shenanigans> core 10man runs on Tues/Wed/Thurs 12am-2:30am CST (1am-3:30am EST or 10pm-12:30am PST).

I know you available until midnight PST, but if you open to an extra 30min, please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild and feel free to message one of us on Real ID for more info!

My real id: hgupta810@gmail.com
Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): jlas0@yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Recruitment Details on MMO: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1092981-(H)-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-10m-25m-LFM-Late-Night-Raiders-for-Hardmodes!
World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/168737/
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire. We are in need of a reliable Resto Druid with off spec dps for our core group please contact us if you can make raid times listed.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM filling the holes so we can start clearing 8/8hm again

Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
Reply Quote
2 Orc Shaman
up
Reply Quote
2 Orc Shaman
nite bump and looking still
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi hows it going, I think we may be what you are looking for, We raid 6-10pm PST plenty of time to get home from work and settle in. 6/8HM working on H spine and can offer you a CORE spot for the rest of the xpac and into MOP. Let me know if all of this sounds good. Thx

RealID = Bradscialabba@gmail.com

WE ARE A 10 MAN GUILD
<Subdue>

Info:
Alliance
US-Stormreaver (PvP)
Central Standard Time
Chicago Datacenter

Progression:
6/8 Heroic DS
7/7 H Firelands

Raid Days:
Tuesday 8:00pm - Midnight
Wednesday 8:00pm - Midnight
Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm (Optional day used for progression)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015354658

Thanks for Reading, hope to hear from you soon
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hey Crowbar

<Pure> is looking for a resto druid. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success :). We maintain a top 25 US 30 ranking while raiding four days a week and have currently cleared 8/8H25 DS as well as Firelands (7/7 H25) and are (13/13 H25) BoT/TotFW/BwD, finishing with US 33. We also have an active rated bg group with several Grand Marshals. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to healing then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 5 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
also check out our podcast::
http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Hey Crowbarr,

[Vanguard] is a 10m guild on Blackrock. We are 7/8 and just starting to work on Heroic Madness. We just had a resto druid loot and scoot, so we are looking for a full time replacement and hopefully someone that will continue with us into Mists.

Here's some useful information and a link to our full recruitment post.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4837103894?page=1

Raid Days: Monday - Wednesday
Raid Times: 6:30 - 10:00 Server (PST), so 9:30-1:00 for you

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Azglok - darkjediderek@aol.com
Ramathor - flashbandit444@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Encore is a former top 100 US guild on Illidan. We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push even higher in Mists. We are currently recruiting to continue farming madness for the next few months. Many of us plan to play D3 together. We then plan to return for MoP and want a set roster.

8/8 US#114 Madness 25

Our current needs include:
Rogue (multiple specs)
Ret
Shaman (resto)
Druid (resto/boom)
Hunter (multiple specs)
Lock (multiple specs)
Shadow Priest

-any exceptional apps encouraged to apply regardless of class-

Our schedule is as follows:
Sun - off
Mon - 8-11p - off until MoP.
Tues - 8 - 11p
Wed - 8 - 11p
Thurs - 8 - 11p - alt run/achieves if 8/8 clear.
Fri - off
Sat - off
All times are in cst/server.

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as BF3 and League of Legends. Soon to be D3.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.enjin.com
Reply Quote
2 Orc Shaman
morning bump
Reply Quote
Hey,

NOTE: Applications are not necessary. If you choose not to apply, we do require an interview on Ventrilo (which may also even happen if you do apply). My posting here is an indication that we currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.

About Us
<Guiles Theme Song> is a new 25-man raiding guild currently in the process of transitioning from 10-man after accomplishing 8/8 on heroic in Dragon Soul (amongst other accomplishments in previous tiers), residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.

Progression (10man)
T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

Raid Times
M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST

Contacts
Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/
Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timothyjtwu@hotmail.com).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Crowbar!

[Vanguard] is a 10m guild on Blackrock-US of like minded individuals who enjoy raiding together and progressing through heroic content. We are seeking a strong rogue to step in and help us finish the last three heroics in Dragon Soul and continue with us into Mists.

Currently we are 7/8 H in DS and 7/7 H Firelands.

If you are interested here's a link to our full post and some useful information. I hope to hear from you soon.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881880373?page=1#0

Server: Blackrock (PvP, PST time zone)
Raid Days: Monday-Wednesday
Raid Times: 6:30 - 10:00 Server

Azglok - darkjediderek@aol.com
Ramathor - flashbandit444@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hi Crowbar,

<Who is John Galt> is specifically looking for a talented and dedicated Rdruid for a core spot in our 25man raids. One of our player recently had a death in the family and thus a core spot has opened we want to fill by Tuesday

Raid Times are: Tue, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time) (10pm-2am EST).

Currently, we are 6/8 25 man heroic Dragon Soul and have 8/8 H achievement in 10 man.

* We run optional H FL for H Rag on Wed for mounts/achievements

We are top 25man guild on our server, and we are dedicated to 25man progression.
Our guild has been around since 2006, we plan on raiding through the end on Cata, and we will be raiding into MoP and beyond.

Apply at our website, and please feel free to add either of us on RealID for a quick chat.

www.johngaltwow.net

Guild Leader = Fayenoor = sayantan.bhattacharya@gmail.com
Recruitment Officer =Tahnaya = tahnayathemage@gmail.com

For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.

-----<Who is John Galt?>
- Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)

We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:

Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
Server First Sinestra 25-Man

We are 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and are sitting at 8/8 heroic T13

Loot System:We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested contact Fayenoor or Tahnaya in game for more information.
Edited by Tahnaya on 5/6/2012 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey Crowbarr,

Founded: 12/25/2005 on US-Garona(PvE-CST) Alliance side
Progression: 8/8 Normal 6/8 HM

LoE is a guild for players who are serious about raiding, but don't have the time to meet the heavy schedule requirements of most progression guilds. We raid 25-mans 3 nights a week, 3 hours a a night. Our raids are highly focused, efficient, and successful to meet our raid goals. Loot is given out using a bid based DKP system. We are looking for players with the skill and drive to beat hard-mode encounters.

Our schedule is Tuesday through Thursday night from 8pm to 11pm CST.

An ideal applicant is serious about progression and pushes the limits of their abilities. Above all else, we're looking for players with a 'team first' mentality. Contact our recruitment officers Dunric and Atave or visit our website for more information about applying.

We're looking for a strong resto druid to round out our healing team.
Reply Quote
Hey Crow, interested in speaking with of you, here’s our pitch.

The core of our guild has been raiding together for 2 years and has been building the best 10m possible since. As of right now we are reforming for mists and will be obtaining Top 100 US for MoP progression. Our group contains talented players, chemistry, and easy going personalities creating an environment easy to transition into. Maintaining these attributes, which provides us quality over quantity in all aspects, is and will remain top priority.

Guild Info
Name: Biblical Proportions
Sever: Cho'gall (Chicago DBC)
Faction: Horde
Raid: 10m
Raid Times: 8:00pm - 11:00am CST Tues-Thurs (days and time subject to change come progression)
Current Progression: 7/7HM FL 8/8HM DS Former Top 100US and realm first.

Contact Info
In-Game Contact: Dealface | Pshift
Real-ID: nala733@gmail.com | godfather070@aim.com
Direct Link to Recruitment Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2592858195
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi there, if you're willing to maybe stay up 1hr later a couple of nights a week I do believe you would fit in with us quite well.

<Paint It Blacker> US Silvermoon 10man horde guild.

We just started raiding last week and are already 6/8 heroic. That by itself should speak for itself on how skilled our members are. That being said, we are rearranging our raid composition to be more favorable for success down the road. Due to this we've had a couple of spots open up. Our class priority is listed below:

1. Restoration druid
2. Holy paladin
3. Feral bear druid
4. Restoration shaman
5. Balance druid
6. Protection warrior/paladin
7. Shadow priest

If your specific class was not named above do not fear. If you would consider yourself an exceptional and skilled player then you're welcome to get into contact with us and we'll see about getting you a spot.

We are on a PST server and as such, our raid times are also in PST. They are below:

Monday 11pm-1am
Wednesday 11pm-1am
Friday 10pm-2am

If you can raid around these times but if you would like them altered slightly to fit your schedule better, contact us and we'll see what we can do to accommodate your schedule.

To get in contact with us either email or add to real ID Mark.ivess@gmail.com
You could also try to contact someone in our guild. You can talk to anyone in guild and they should be able to point you towards people with a higher status. Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
<Blasting off Again>

25man 6/8HM Late Night PST Guild. Solid Progression on Spine. (3rd Plate 2nd lift every attempt)
Solid group of people who enjoy vulgarity and everything in between. we all enjoy long walks on the beach and doing lines of !Co-Caine! off each others bodies. (Example) We all give 110% percent when its raid time! while managing to have fun.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
<Requirements>
Have solid attendance we do count on every raider to be available every raid night but we do understand things come up.
Give you're all during raid bare minimum will not be accepted here.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Times>
Monday - Thursday 10PM-1AM PST.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Needs/Core Spots>
Arcane/Fire Mage. (Immediate Need)
Balance Druid, Restoration Druid.
Discipline Priest.
Elemental, Restoration Shaman
Survival Hunter.
<Loot>
FAIR! Loot Council.

<Contact us / Apply!>
RealID: Davie.Chavez@yahoo.com / Spyware.doc@gmail.com
Site: BlastingoFFAGain.net
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]