so i went afflic and...

85 Human Warlock
OK. so i went affliction and I have to say after practicing on the raid dummies for about an hour or so my dps is falling way short. The reason i went afflic/destro was because most top warlocks are either afflic/demo or afflic/destro so i gotta know whats the secret so i can keep up with my raid team numbers.

FYI i don't think armory has updated since i played around with the specs.
Edited by Jamn on 5/5/2012 10:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
From what I understand if you want the most help possible a World of Logs link would be the best thing to post so that they can see what you are doing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
thnx for that. Never been there have to check it out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
yeah you're running aff for multidotting and execution. your dummy dps will always blow.
theres a guid on the forums which breaks up ds fight by fight and recommends a fight for each, i think about half of them recommend aff.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ya i read that and that's why i went afflic with a haste demo offspec
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
You also have to account for raid buffs. Affliction gets the greatest benefit from the haste buffs including DI and Heroism, as well as the buff on Madness. If your raid blows Heroism on the first platform, affliction's lead increases even more because the other specs will have a lot more of their damage capped by the GCD.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]