LF Guild

85 Night Elf Druid
392 Feral Dps/389 Resto Druid looking for a new home. I am currently on Shadow Council in a guild that is 6/8 normal DS and 0/8 heroic DS. Quite frankly, I'm tired of ending Saturday night on Warmaster and having a few "vain" tries at Spine. I know I could have been 8/8 weeks ago and possibly going into heroics, but I stay in this guild because of friends. Only problem is that we now have people coming in to raid who log on once a week and that is all. We started using a EPGP loot system so the "new" players are getting the loot and then they log on for the raid the next weekend. I'm tired of seeing this happen as players like myself, who have 100% raid attendance are basically getting slapped in the face and losing gear to people who don't pull their own weight in terms of trying for gear, farming for materials for their professions and the guild bank. Ok, let me put it this way; I'm tired of lazy people!

As of right now, I work some weekends, and some week nights here and there. If anything, I could be a fill-in dps or healer. I'm not looking to just rush along content by any means, but I'd at least like to get 8/8 normal before Mists comes out. I feel with the gear I have for both my specs, I could be of great benefit to any guild as I am outgoing and fun-loving. I also enjoy puppies, unicorns and cotton candy pink pig-tailed/mohawked hair Gnomes with big blue eyes.

Feel free to send me an in-game mail if you have questions. Thanks for your time.

Edit: Spelling is horrible.
Edited by Serenial on 5/6/2012 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1104340814

Apotheosis is actively looking for players like you.

I am also a gnome with a cotton candy pink mohawk. Sounds like win-win to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]