Alienware

85 Human Warrior
Alliance Trade Chat had a argument over Alienware Computers and I saw they were called: Overrated, Overpriced, Not as good as any other dell computer. Well i decided to see how good WoW ran on the Alienware Arurora R4 and I had 85 fps on ultra in stormwind. Out of curiosity I turned all the graphics to the lowest settings and this is what I got

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8120/aliewarelove.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Alienware is top notch. Haters gonna hate.

Few are better, some to note that are, are FalconF1.

But bashing Alienware is pointless. They are a great gaming computer.

Personally, I always build my own rigs.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I remember getting an Alienware laptop about 4 years ago. They were extremely late in delivery, it turned out to be this huge clunky piece of ****, and it collaspsed after two years.

Did it run things well? Sure, while it worked, but it was overpriced and disappointing.

Hope you have more luck than I did. Not buying from them ever again. :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Built yourself > Alienware any day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'll agree Kiven, 100%. I always build my own. It's WAY cheaper, you can make them however you want to whatever you want for whatever you want, you can use custom lit fans, custom tower cases, you name it. I love the freedom and it's so fun to do.

Unless I just need an extra work computer or am buying one for someone else, I rarely buy my own stock computers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]