Krye (gnome war) is a liar and a theif.

90 Human Death Knight
Never group with or trade with Krye. I'll be the nice guy and warn you now. Just jacked a TCG mount from me. He must have no care for anyone but himself and honestly probably doesn't have that. He has a ton of TCG mounts and pets and he probably stole them all. Just do yourself a favor, log on and /ignore Krye and move on with your life. Thanks for your time.

And ignore anyone in the guild Skyrim as well as they support him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
haha, i'm really not, i'm more sad at how people have no idea that other people on wow are real people that have real lives and 200k gold kinda matters to them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
My solid state or arousal is so fascinating that a local charity calld and asked if i could host an event where passerbys could just bask in the majesty i project.
Reply Quote
cant you put tcg mounts in the AH?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I think the moral of the story is: Never trust a gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
how do you get a tcg mount stolen
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Rogue
rwt duh
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Vox
/facepalm...look...If he stole it, it's YOU'RE fault for being dumb because he cant just take it from you. you either traded it or mailed it to him for free off the bat so stop whining.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The point isn't whether or not i made a mistake miss facepalm. The point is Kyre/Longshöt or anyone in his guild Skyrim (all the same person). Has no morals and will spin lie after lie to convince you he is a good person with a fair deal. I'm not an idiot we talked for almost an hour and I figured with his 10+tcg mounts and all the most expensive pets he couldn't of stole all of those and must just be a rich kid. What i learned was he prolly stole all of those items with lies and I'm trying to stop that at least on Kel'Thuzad. If someone doesn't make a forum post about him he will continue rampaging this server, I'm guessing he has done this to over 20 people based on how many mounts and pets he has which doesn't count what he has sold. He's a good liar, but thats not a trait we should support on this server with /facepalm comments.
Edited by Cameronbaum on 5/5/2012 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'd also like to add, before i made the trade i spent about 10 min google searching him to see if anyone has complained about him. Couldn't find anything either because he recently xfered here or because people haven't spoken up.

Now the 2nd google link for " krye kel'thuzad " is this forum. Whoever googles him first now will be spared.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
so you traded to him in exchange for a later payment?

see whether or not he ninja logged and never paid you for the mount, what you fail to realize is that this is entirely your fault. You cant "trust" anyone over a video game. No number of hours spent google searching someones character name (lawl) will make it ok to just give someone something and expect a good faith payment in return.

Next time cod or recieve gold at the trade window like EVERYONE else does.

and then these threads will disappear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/05/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Demoriul
it's YOU'RE fault

IT'S YOU ARE FAULT MAN!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
haha thanks, its not my fault but i did make a mistake trusting someone, sounds like trusting any of you is a bad idea based on your comments. And already cut my losses and made back most of what i lost, got some lucky sales.
Reply Quote
05/05/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Akhiro
it's YOU'RE fault

Lol....I like it....
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Rogue
05/05/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Akhiro
it's YOU'RE fault

this is kryes other crap war
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
05/05/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Busybee
Think it's time to cut you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]