WTS heroic ragnaros/heroic madness Runs.

1 Dwarf Warrior
Selling Heroic Ragnaros title and mount. (100k starting price)
Selling Heroic madness for 150k
We are As well selling Meta Achievment mounts For those interested.
Also the ZA mount for those that want an easy quick run.
If you're interested talk to me ingame or leave a message here.
Willing to negotiate prices and other details.
One rag run successfully sold Diavolus on crushridge, 1 shot
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/crushridge/Diavolus/simple
Another successful 1 shot for
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Auryon/simple
and 1 more
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/crushridge/Dx/simple
and another rag one
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Graffias/simple
Still looking to sell more
I am also willing to negotiate runs for the meta mounts.
Edited by Grenno on 5/29/2012 5:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
i'm down for a Hrag run, let's talk details.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
people actually sell this !@#$? all this talk of how easy this game is now, yet bads are willing to pay for a title and some different pixels..
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah bros why don't you horde your useless gold pixels like all the cool people.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
or you could not fail, and get it for free? I'm fairly sure if they have 100k to blow on rubbish then they've bought gold, thus, paying for it with mom's hard earned. ordered chaos, nice to see aerith found a home amongst equally bad nerds.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
I wasn't aware there were things that qualified as worthy to spend WoW gold on? I also wasn't aware there are people classified as "good at the game" without at least 100k useless gold sitting in their bags. Seriously, what the hell do you blow your money on?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
smack and hookers
Reply Quote
3 Undead Warrior
Such a narrow minded person. This game is for people that can afford to pay for it, regardless how the way they play as long as it is comply with Blizzard policy :)

1. If you have a good guild with commitment to play every week for 10 times with no real life obstacle, than you’ll get it.

2. If you can maintain good pugs that are willing to play every week for 10 times with no real life obstacle, than you’ll get it also.

3. If your guild didn’t want to have this run, and you are having difficulty to find decent pugs, but you notice how easy to get gold these days by doing GDKP or selling Garnet, BoE, or farm herb. 100k is fairly easy to get.

4. If you are a rich person and you got only little time to play the game, then you can buy gold also.

5. if you don’t have time to date, but you want a woman on your bed, then you can buy it also either with your money or with mom’s had earned (that’s why prostitution came to our world, supply and demand is the basic for any business) as long as it is comply with real life law.

There is no such a perfect world.. just do your own way and let the others do their own way.
And thumbs up for Grenno, that can spot a good business opportunity with the rich clients lol
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
Another successful rag run this week for my good friend thrunaise.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a welfare mount today.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
05/17/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Rikkulives
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a welfare mount today.

Stupid Orcs, had to burn down my farm.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
Still Looking to sell more. Send me in game mail, if you're interested
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would like to purchase the H rag mount.
Edited by Iseedeadpple on 5/29/2012 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
05/09/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Haadouken
people actually sell this !@#$? all this talk of how easy this game is now, yet bads are willing to pay for a title and some different pixels..

People actually hide behind lvl 1's to post on forum, all this talk....
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Haadouken characters consist of the following:

bloodscalp:
haadoucant

crushridge:
trailofdead

dunemaul:
haadouken

lethon:
wesleyknives

None of which have any achievement worth mentioning. These prices are fairly low and it's not hard to make 100k gold in the game especially if you have been hustling the ah since cata. At any rate, if I transfer over I will probably buy a mount.
Edited by Gødspimphand on 6/2/2012 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
Just let me know if you transfer
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
we're up to 7 rag kills sold successfully, looking to sell more including some madness kills.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll buy the mount for 70k if you need to fill a spot. Let me know we can cross realm raid. I just want to come in for h-rag though.

Edited* Never-mind can't trade gold cross-realm and I'm not transferring as our guild is staying together for MOP :).
Edited by Gødspimphand on 6/11/2012 4:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
You don't need to transfer the main, you can transfer an alt with gold on it.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
Still selling
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]