395 [H] Goblin Shadowpriest LFG

85 Goblin Priest
Hi, I'm looking for a friendly and outgoing guild to join, preferrably on a PVE server.

I am atm a casual player and enjoy helping others if I can and would like to make a few friends while playing the game. I have been playing since WoW Vanilla and I try to find time to play between my full-time job and making time for my girlfriend and friends. I first started out raiding on a almost nightly basis, being able to enjoy a lot of the raiding content that WoW has brought out, but I have been reluctant to join a guild that heavily relies on such because of the duty my job currently asks of me and the early hours I wake up to that just doesn't work out with for a nightly raiding schedule. I really do enjoy the PVE content of the game but more importantly, the enjoyment of having the social interaction with people that just want to have a good time playing the game with other players whether it be exploring old content, doing dailies, lvling alts, or attempting a light raid schedule to help increase our ilvl. I hope to hear some responses. Thanks for your time!

Zuelak
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dawn of the Dead | http://www.dotd.org

Horde | Server: Zul'jin (PVE) | Timezone: EST

Current Progression: 7/8H DS | 7/7 Heroic T12 | 9/13 Heroic T11 |

We are a 25 man guild, and focus on 25 man raids. We have been raiding since release as a max raid size guild, and will continue to do so.
Raid Times: Our schedule is Sunday-Wednesday 7:15-11:00EST. It is adjusted to meet the current content.

We are a small guild, and we expect high attendance. As such, we recruit people to raid, and desire people who can step in and contribute immediately. We don’t recruit people to sit around, so all spots are for raiders who can expect to be in most every raid.

At this time our needs are for 3 Ranged DPS (1 Moonkin and 2 Mage/Lock/Moonkin/SP/Ele/Hunter) 1 Melee (Rogue - we have nobody on the Legendary quest), and 1 Healer (Shaman). Well geared applicants of other classes will be considered as well.

Feel free to add me on REAL ID williampdennis@gmail.com or Thark@dotd.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM 25man DS, 3rd Plate on Spine.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 9/13HM Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS - Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
(any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
1 Tank - Warrior
1 Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Who we are:

Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts.

Iron Knights finished in the top 10 of their server in both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 2 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds.

Progression:

Cataclysm:

4/4 Bastion of Twilight
1/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

6/6 Blackwing Descent
3/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

2/2 Throne of 4 Winds

7/7 Firelands
6/7 Hardmode

8/8 Dragon Soul
4/8 HM Dragon Soul

WotLK Achievements:

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King
Halion 10/25 - Horde First
Algalon 10/25 - Drakes
Tribute to Insanity

Burning Crusade Achievements:

Hand of A'dal
Champion of the Naaru

When:***** All times are listed as Easterntime *****

***25 Man Raid Times***

Tuesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Wednesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Thursday: 8:45pm - 12:00am

The big question..... Loot?:

Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed.

Loot is handed out via a few different criterea.

Attendance
Performance
Awareness
Readiness

What we're looking for:

We are currently seeking like minded raiders that wish to see end game content on a casual raiding schedule. These individuals should be specced, glyphed, enchanted, and gemmed properly before applying or contacting our guild master. Preparedness is key, knowledge of the fights is a must for success in any raid. We prefer not to waste 5 minutes explaining fights to trial members.

Class Openings:

Shadow Priest
Resto Shaman
Affliction Warlock

Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and exceptional players. The classes listed above are in high demand.

What do you do in your spare time?

Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. Rated BG's are frequently formed between members, as well as old world 5 mans, and arenas.

How do I apply:

http://ironknights.org

Please visit our website and hit the apply now button on the left side of our website. The application process on an active day can take between a few hours and 3 days depending on our work / raiding schedule.

i_dragonfire_i@hotmail.com

You may also feel free to contact our guild master via realid. He is generally available for correspondence after 8:45pm Eastern Standard Time on weekdays
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hello, Zuelak. I am napkins I am currently the only raiding shadow priest in TM of Zul'jin. We are looking to add a good spriest to our roster as we push for top 10 U.S. in MOP http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/TM This is our wow progress, you can check our kill dates and everything here. If you think you can dedicate time to a guild and keep your work/love life going steady id suggest you throw up an app, let us know what you're made of.
We are truly looking for a shadow priest whos on the right track of exceptional play.

You can contact me at tehfabz@gmail.com if need be or http://www.maliceguild.com/
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Zuelak :o Hi

I have no idea if you're interested in going alliance, but if you are, you and any of your friends are more than welcome to come hang out with us. We're doing a lot of random/old content and starting up a 25m alt/friends run. It won't be a supersrs thing, probably just one night/week.
If not, good luck! Hope you find a group you like.

RealID: sprixia@hotmail.com
Whisper: Sprixi, Doctavice, Spectie, Deerfin, Rhapsody (Anyone can find us for you)
http://slashhug.enjin.com
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768357526
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
yo imma cut you the bs spam.
add meh so we can talk-joshuawoodruff63@yahoo.com
vertigo-8/8hm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
We are currently a 25 man 4/8H DS looking for competent and dedicated DPS and Heals to help push through more Heroics. We are going to be a 25 man guild in MoP as well.

A bit more about us:

We have a very competent core of raiders eager to see more progression. We are in need of a few people that will show up on a regular basis that are just as eager to see progression. Please be geared with some heroic experience. We are laid back and enjoyable to be around. No yelling or finger pointing going on. Patience and persistence are our backbone. But we do pay attention to how well you play your class. So know your stuff.

What we are looking for:

Rogue - Open
Warrior - Dps
DK - Unholy/Frost
Warlock - Open
Mage - Fire
Hunter - Open
Priest - Dps and Heals
Shaman - Resto/Elemental
Druid - Boomkin/Resto
Pally - Ret/Holy

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 9:00 pm to 12:00 est.

Contact Information:

Site - Convergence.guildomatic.com
GM - Shutat - Real Id: JM_Lombardi7@yahoo.com
Officers - Phyte and Onenutmcgee
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Zuelak,

We've been raiding 7 years now (formed at release), and are currently 7/8H P2 of Madness - 6/7HM P3 in T12 and 9/13 in T11 Heroics. We're looking to add a Shadow Priest.

We raid 25 mans Sunday-Wednesday from 7:15-11:00EST. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Lucifron to Ragnaros (twice) in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let me know if you have any other questions (email at dotdapps@dotd.org, or RealID Thark@dotd.org).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you're interested or visit -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881881018?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hi Zue! If you are looking for a fun casual guild I would like to let you know about us. I completely understand about wanting to do old content or dungeons or events with people that you like to play with - that is what we are about as well. Below is a little about us - if you have any questions or want more info just ask. Good luck in your search!

Redemption is a 4 year old Level 25 adult casual/social guild with a side of raiding. What that means is that there is never a requirement to raid, but if you decide to we will hold you to a higher standard (as in be prepared and on time, know the encounter, pee before we start, etc.)

Server: Sen’Jin - A medium population CST PvE server with a pretty equal ratio of Horde and Alliance
Faction: We are on the Blue and Yellow Team – aka Alliance
Raiding Info: We are a 10 man team with 6/8 Normal DS as a guild, but more than ½ of us are 8/8 Normal DS. We run Wednesday and Thursday from 8-10 server

You can check us out on our website at www.redemptionofsenjin.com (it’s a bit dated as we are looking to create a new one but the information about us is good.) You can also talk to Lunanox, Roxxee, or Trilek in game, or by email at lunanox315@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
hello, here is information for you to check out and get back to me if you are interested in a core spot here.
Been an established guild since Vanilla, started clearing 25mans in woTlk with the launch of naxx and have been clearing them ever since. We are stable, sociable, mature and always looking for players who think our guild will be a great long term home. I am proud to say several of my raiders have been with me every step of the way and we are very welcoming of new players.

7/8 Heroic with a 3.2 % wipe on Heroic Madness, hoping to have it dead tonight.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:45pm-12 EST

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687
^ here is my recruitment topic, check it out for more detailed information.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Who we are:

Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts.

Iron Knights finished in the top 10 of their server in both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 2 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds.

Progression:

Cataclysm:

4/4 Bastion of Twilight
1/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

6/6 Blackwing Descent
3/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

2/2 Throne of 4 Winds

7/7 Firelands
6/7 Hardmode

8/8 Dragon Soul
4/8 HM Dragon Soul

WotLK Achievements:

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King
Halion 10/25 - Horde First
Algalon 10/25 - Drakes
Tribute to Insanity

Burning Crusade Achievements:

Hand of A'dal
Champion of the Naaru

When:***** All times are listed as Easterntime *****

***25 Man Raid Times***

Tuesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Wednesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Thursday: 8:45pm - 12:00am

The big question..... Loot?:

Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed.

Loot is handed out via a few different criterea.

Attendance
Performance
Awareness
Readiness

What we're looking for:

We are currently seeking like minded raiders that wish to see end game content on a casual raiding schedule. These individuals should be specced, glyphed, enchanted, and gemmed properly before applying or contacting our guild master. Preparedness is key, knowledge of the fights is a must for success in any raid. We prefer not to waste 5 minutes explaining fights to trial members.

Class Openings:

Disc Priest
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman

Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and exceptional players. The classes listed above are in high demand.

What do you do in your spare time?

Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. Rated BG's are frequently formed between members, as well as old world 5 mans, and arenas.

How do I apply:

http://ironknights.org

Please visit our website and hit the apply now button on the left side of our website. The application process on an active day can take between a few hours and 3 days depending on our work / raiding schedule.

i_dragonfire_i@hotmail.com

You may also feel free to contact our guild master via realid. He is generally available for correspondence after 8:45pm Eastern Standard Time on weekdays
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi there !

Ring of Destiny has been a successful raiding guild for over 10 years, dating back to Everquest. We are a mature group and we are looking for like minded players who love to raid and excel at doing so.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST and we are looking for a couple of dedicated members to fill our roster in an effort to push progression. We currently run 2 separate 10m teams that are 5/8H in Dragon

For more information, feel free to create a level 1 toon on Velen and /w our contact people in game! log into our forums www.ringofdestiny.net or email us at ringofdestiny@gmail.com

www.ringofdestiny.net
ringofdestiny@gmail.com

Ring of Destiny's Cont Members:
Toth - Guild Leader
Cihcad RealID - cihcad@yahoo.com
Crichton RealID- david4757@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
If you are still in need a new home, Icon {25-H} from Shadowsong is in need of a consistent dps for our core group. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6:30- 9:30 PST. Currently 7/8 H DS. Would like to talk to you if interested. My realID is (ddifran@udel.edu).

Recruitment Page

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175361101#1

Thanks for your time,
Pin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]