(A) Atonement Guild 5/8H LFM for our MAIN run

90 Dwarf Priest
Atonement is one of the oldest raiding guilds on Uther, approaching 6 years old. We have had the same raid leader since Molten Core, and the same GM pre-BC. We have a very stable (elite) core, and in spite of being "casual" have consistently ranked as one of the top guilds on Uther. (Dreta says we are the #1 super guild)

Our scheduled raids are: (PST server time)
Mon: 6:10-9:15*
Wed: 6:10-9:15*
Thurs: 6:10-9:15*
---
We are looking for consistent raiders for our MAIN 10m run. Listed below are our top priorities, how ever all players of any class will be considered.

We are recruiting:
Shaman - High priority (Resto / Elemental)
Paladin - High priority (Ret)
Druids- High priority (Boomkin)
Warlock- High priority

Please visit atonementguild.com for more information or to fill out an application. You can also strike up a conversation with either Sigmundfreud, Roglof, kheldul or Oleander! We'd be happy to take a moment to chat.

We are also accepting PVP'ers and Casuals If you are looking for a fun, friendly guild check us out!!
Edited by Sigmundfreud on 5/10/2012 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
/bump!

<Atonement> seeks knowledgeable raiders looking for heroic modes, walks on the beach, and a good home before MoP. Any sex, race, or role preference may apply.

In addition to http://www.atonementguild.com/contacts.html, and the above people, you can contact any Khel* you see logged in for a chat.
Edited by Kheldul on 5/7/2012 7:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
kheldul has cooties you don't want to talk to him. Ok, ok you can talk to him, but bring your cootie spray.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Woah there. Forty year flashback.

...Okay. Role preference on replacing Sig. Ability to cleanse is optional.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
owe that hurts.... dwarves are suppose to stick together. Besides I leave the cleansing to Ole and dread. You will be sad this week when I don't heal you.
Edited by Sigmundfreud on 5/7/2012 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Thanks for the heals.

LFM - Don't make us 9-man heroic DS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
cheese
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump
If you want to talk to anyone about joining, talk to me. Im nice :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hi I would like to join. I registered on your website, I also applied there.
Name: Landau (mightymax474@aol.com)

Class: druid balance ( My off spec is restoration which I know pretty well)

Talent Spec/Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Landau/advanced

Professions: Alchemy (transmute) and Herbalism

Raid Experience: I have done a fair bit of Dragon soul normal 10 man. I am fairly new to the game, as I started playing in cataclysm. I am a fast learner though and look forward to Heroic dragonsoul 10 mans

Previous Guilds (include reason for leaving): My guild died I still have it as a bank. It is level 25 and I am transferring it with me.

Reason for wanting to join Atonement: I want to raid and I am server transferring tonight

Atonement member(s) who referred you to apply (if any): Legon
Edited by Landau on 5/17/2012 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
As of 7/10/2012 Atonement has defeated Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn making us 6/8 also moving us up to the 5th highest ranked alliance guild on Uther. If anyone wants to join you can visit atonementguild.com and apply there also you can either talk to me or roglof in-game. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/12/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Dredhammer
As of 7/10/2012 Atonement has defeated Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn making us 6/8 also moving us up to the 5th highest ranked alliance guild on Uther. If anyone wants to join you can visit atonementguild.com and apply there also you can either talk to me or roglof in-game. Thank you.

Wait, what. When did this happen... Was I awake?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]