is there any way to redo a quest for a reward

(Locked)

89 Orc Hunter
Hello!

The Hour of Twilight dungeon quests gave a reward that was a strength bow...when I did them, I did not even think to take the bow for Xmog. I since then noticed that its one of the best looking bows in game and would love to have it as part of a set I am putting together.

It is the only model of this bow.

Is there anything I can do?

Ironfeather Longbow

Thank you!
14 Blood Elf Priest
No, unfortunately not.
89 Orc Hunter
05/05/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Perl
No, unfortunately not.

That makes me a sad panda...

Its really one of the best looking bows in game. Nothing else comes even close to it looks wise.

Would I be able to ask a GM to help me out with it? or would they just say no? I would give anything to have this bow.

I almost would level another hunter for it haha.
14 Blood Elf Priest
05/05/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Nostik
Would I be able to ask a GM to help me out with it? or would they just say no?

A GM would not be able to change the reward you received from the quest unfortunately. It's just not in their tools to be able to undo the reward you've already received.
89 Orc Hunter
05/05/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Perl
Would I be able to ask a GM to help me out with it? or would they just say no?

A GM would not be able to change the reward you received from the quest unfortunately. It's just not in their tools to be able to undo the reward you've already received.

Gotcha, ty for the replies

heres to hoping this model shows up again somewhere in MoP
14 Blood Elf Priest
I agree. It's a beautiful bow, just looked at it now. I did a quick search and there don't seem to be any current bows that look the same. But like you said, here's hoping it will show up again in MoP!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
same issue i want the vanguard axe back :[
100 Undead Warlock
The answer is the same as it was a year ago. There is no way to redo a quest for a reward.
Support Forum Agent
same issue i want the vanguard axe back :[

Do you mean Garrosh's Vanguard Battleaxe? If so there are a couple of axes with the same model that should still be available as drops.

Otherwise, if you wish to see the option to obtain items with the same model as something previously available you'll want to submit your suggestions via the in-game interface so our Developers can review it. I'd recommend using exact item names.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
1 Night Elf Mage
but can you redo quests that never got completed? thats what i'm asking for I was doing the Followers and Leaders quest and I was just short of the 101 followers I needed so I tried to redo it but they don't respawn so I'm wondering if I can redo this quest and have them respawn again?
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Rogue
If the quest is still in game, then likely it can be redone. However, if you can't find the quest in game, and you have checked wowhead to make sure the quest even is still in game, then it might not be available any more.

You should check in the quests guide forum, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011692/

This thread probably will get locked due to age.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]