Gank those grunts

85 Human Death Knight
Grunts are the only opposition we have when Taking over Org. Rethink your "Peak is the greatest boss evar" statements.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yes, very true. Peak is a nice, cool guy, and can organize a good FTA. They'd just be better if there was some opposition.
Reply Quote
<3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I'm ready to start working on a PVP guild. Just not enough Horde to really matter though. :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey Brofist! how's it goin'?

Gotta agree with you guys.. nothing against Peak personally, I had a lot a fun doing an FTA with him a time or two but and he puts on a good show, but seems like the remaining Horde are leaving/faction changing even faster now with the almost daily runs. Wish Blizz would do something like free character transfers to Fizz for Horde only to even the sides up a bit. The Horde still hold their own in BGs, Arenas, and Tol Barad.. but just can't begin to match numbers with something like an FTA.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Kudos to Brofist and Illusions
Reply Quote
i dont get any kudos?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
LOL kudos to you too Burn!!!! Thank you for telling it like it is guys....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]