Congrats Realm First Heroic Deathwing

About two minutes ago I received the announcement for the group of Horde who completed this achievement. Congrats guys (and gals).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Seconded, good to see a guild on Shadow Council clearing content. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
thank you!

was intense progress since blackhorn went down finally, then heroic spine kept us busy as hell and the final fight against DW was just epic.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thank you very much for the kind words, and thanks to everyone who sent tells in game as well. The latter part of the fight is pretty intense and its awesome to see the product of everybody's hard work after a fairly harrowing past few weeks. Many thanks to my fellow DA members, and mad props to all the other folks who've been working hard in the fight to clear Dragon Soul and push Shadow Council higher up on the progression rankings.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Congratulations guys! Keep it up!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Thank you, everyone, for all the whispers and those who watched us on our stream on Twitch TV, cheering for us! We had some bumps in the road during our progression, but we finally made it, and I appreciate all the DA members for working so hard for this goal. We're recruiting for MoP! Thanks again!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
NEED MORE CHICKEN!QQQQ Grats to us. Really great kill even though I wasn't there! <3 Not too shabby for a weekend raiding guild!
Edited by Koåwood on 5/6/2012 12:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
grats dudes. and koa.
Reply Quote
We all had our bagels and ate them too!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]