Mage LF Active Guild

85 Blood Elf Mage
Hello,

My guild recently discontinued raiding so I am looking for a new home. My gear is a bit behind. However I have 6/8 Heroic experience and have been in leading positions in previous guilds. I am looking to raid in a progression guild and have a few factors that will affect my decision.

I can begin raids anytime on Tues and Weds but Thurs-Mon they have to begin at around 930 or later EST.
I PREFER horde but will consider a faction change.
It would be OUTSTANDING to get some assistance with a weekly FL run to finish staff progress.

I currently have a parse with only 2pc t13 and 386 equipped of 40k from LFR, so I believe I have potential. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w8rtcciamhnc9fyi/sum/damageDone/?s=751&e=1058

If interested please reply here.

Thank you for the consideration.
Edited by Rejected on 5/6/2012 11:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey there!

Progression: 7/8 HDS
Raid times: Tues~thurs 8pm~12am PST server
RealID (For quick communication): Hobag39@hotmail.com
You can also email Grind@ouroborosguild.com

Who we are:
Ouroboros is a 25 man center guild that is currently looking for players of your caliber and class to help fill out our raid roster and fill in any loose ends. All we require is a simple application posted on our website, a dedication to your class, a love for raiding, and a skill set/gear set on par with our current tier of raiding.

If you are interested please drop us an app on our forums, PM Grind on the forums, or get in contact any officer in game (Grindwatch, Narumata, or Tyresious)

Guild Website:
ouroborosguild.com

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Wow so many replies thus far! I have some homework to do in the morning!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
<Geared> Level 25 Guild, currently 6/8HM in DS10 MAN

Need 1 RDPS that is Geared, Active, and Competent

For Starters: This is not a Casual Guild, Were here to play the game not "troll" trade chat all day. If that is what you like to do please stop reading now!!! Otherwise here is what were lookin for:

Server: Nerzhul (horde)

Raid Times: Saturday 7pm PST and Sunday 4pm PST
Gear: 392+ Equipped Item Level
EXP: List Heroic EXP
Competent: Do not be a Dumbass!!!

If interested please leave contact info!!!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Hey mate. We are alliance however we do run FL quite often. Usually on an off raid night or after raid sometimes. Currently there is noone who is progressing on the staff, so it would be all yours. Check us out.

Guild Name: Archetype
Server: Stonemaul
Faction: Alliance
Raid Size: 25
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. 6:45 - 9:30PM PST (West Coast)
Current Progression: 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
Loot System: EPGP

Currently Recruiting
  • All solid ranged DPS
  • Restoration Druid
  • Holy Priest
  • Restoration Shaman
However, we encourage all exceptional players to apply.

Guild Enviroment
Our guild environment is quite relaxed. We do not enforce any rules regarding guild chat. So if you are someone who takes offense to the occasional profanity than I would suggest not applying. However we do not encourage trolls or people who consistently spam in /2. You can do that on a character that is not in the guild. We're all easy to get along with and have a large character base (400+ members, inc alts), so you're guaranteed to get along with a lot of people :)

Contact Methods
  • Create an application at http://stonemaul-archetype.guildlaunch.com/
  • Post RealID here on your applying character
  • Log on our server and whisper either myself, Barearms, Borne, Emazon, Krayn, Suzaku or any other officer online.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Gameo.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
<Winter is Coming> {A} Executus (PVP) is currently recruiting for 25 man raiding. We raid Tues/Weds 8:30 -11PM Server. [EST]

We are looking to finish Cataclysm strong and working on heroic content in Dragon Soul. For Mists of Panderia we plan on being one of the best Alliance end game raiding teams on this server. We feel the best way to do that is to gather the core group together now and work on raiding this content as well as future content together. The spots that we have open right now are all for Core Raid spots. The recruit must be Geared (390ish+ item level at the very least, prefer higher) Raid Experienced and should be on for at least 90% of our raid times and come ready to raid. Flasks/Food is always provided!

Please contact anyone of the officers below if you have questions, concerns, or are just looking to be considered for an invite. If no one is around please feel free to hit up our guild website and put up an application there. http://wic.guildlaunch.com/index.php...0e7f5d259c42bc

Officers: Dynin, Sangmourne, Válus, Hêrpz, Faded, or Asreall

-We are considering all classes but Tanks if you are well geared and experienced we need you!

We can still use about 1 to 2 core dps preferably Heroic DS experienced with at the very least 393 ilvl.

We can really use the following for core raiding spots.

Awesome plate DPS (Warrior, Ret , DK(unholy would be nice)

Enchance Shaman (have none in raid) have a guy that wants to play his but we need a hunter of his skill to replace him (ask for more details)

Hunter - Survival or Marksmen only

An awesome DPS Warlock (our shadow priests want you) < Faded said he would give me gold if I can find him one that is Heroic ready, we can talk about splitting it ; D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM 25man DS, 3rd Plate on Spine.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 9/13HM Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS - Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
(any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
1 Tank - Warrior
1 Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Wow, so many replies! Thanks for all the interest thus far. I will be contacting a few of you this morning
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4247424821?page=1

8/8 HM 25 man Horde

Have a read, need to fill our last few core spots going into mists
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Hey Rejected,

I'd be interested in talking to you about some Dps spots we currently have open on our roster!

The Horsemen- Shadowmoon (US 83) Horde

We're a 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (7/7HFL) 25-man guild looking for an amazing Mage to help us be ready for Mists of Pandaria - and in the meantime farm T13 Heroics. What's unique about our guild is we stay competitive in progression while only raiding 9 hours a week. WE ARE THE #1 US GUILD THAT RAIDS LESS THAN 10 HOURS. You would be hard pressed to find a guild with a better progression/hours raided ratio than we have (we looked lol and like I said #1 US).

Basically, raiding is a not a job, and we don't treat it like one. If you're looking for a guild who slams their faces against a boss for 30 hours a week until they happen to finally kill it, we're not the guild for you. If you want to actually have fun when you raid, and still raid in a competitive atmosphere, then you should check us out. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 9:30-12:30 EST (hopefully this works for you).

You can find more info on our website, http://www.horsemenguild.com. Hit me up in game if you have any questions, I'm always open to chat.

Chiefwiggum@Shadowmoon

RealID – asorchik@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
  • I think this is exactly what you are looking for. Please contact me if you would like to speak further about this. Real id is at the end.
  • <Winter is Coming> {A} Executus (PVP) is currently recruiting for 25 man raiding. We raid Tues/Weds 8:30 -11PM Server. [EST]

We are looking to finish Cataclysm strong and working on heroic content in Dragon Soul. For Mists of Panderia we plan on being one of the best Alliance end game raiding teams on this server. We feel the best way to do that is to gather the core group together now and work on raiding this content as well as future content together. The spots that we have open right now are all for Core Raid spots. The recruit must be Geared (390ish+ item level at the very least, prefer higher) Raid Experienced and should be on for at least 90% of our raid times and come ready to raid. Flasks/Food is always provided!

Please contact anyone of the officers below if you have questions, concerns, or are just looking to be considered for an invite. If no one is around please feel free to hit up our guild website and put up an application there. http://wic.guildlaunch.com/index.php...0e7f5d259c42bc

Officers: Dynin, Sangmourne, Válus, Hêrpz, Faded, or Asreall

-We are considering all classes but Tanks if you are well geared and experienced we need you!

We can still use about 1 to 2 core dps preferably Heroic DS experienced with at the very least 393 ilvl.

We can really use the following for core raiding spots.

Awesome plate DPS (Warrior, Ret , DK(unholy would be nice)

Enchance Shaman (have none in raid) have a guy that wants to play his but we need a hunter of his skill to replace him (ask for more details)

Hunter - Survival or Marksmen only

An awesome DPS Warlock (our shadow priests want you) < Faded said he would give me gold if I can find him one that is Heroic ready, we can talk about splitting it ; D

Feel free to add my Real ID which doubles as my email > send me mail :D
  • nck_2001@hotmail.com
  • Reply Quote
    <Kill Stuff Dont Die> In search of skilled players

5/8H 10 man guild. We are West Coast server but run 9-12EST 3 days a week.

ksdd.enjin.com

We really do have a fun community here as well as a fun raiding environment.

davidb331@gmail.com is my realid if you have any questions.
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Warrior
    was about to post and then I pulled up your armory and saw you had skinning. if you'd like to be taken serious you should get a real profession.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled mage for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.

Current needs:
    Mage (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Mage
    Hi Rejected,

<Who is John Galt> is specifically looking for a talented and dedicated mage for a core spot in our 25man raids. One of our player recently had a death in the family and thus a core spot has opened we want to fill ASAP

Raid Times are: Tue, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time) (10pm-2am EST).

Currently, we are 6/8 25 man heroic Dragon Soul and have 8/8 H achievement in 10 man.

* We run optional H FL for H Rag on Wed for mounts/achievements

We are top 25man guild on our server, and we are dedicated to 25man progression.
    Our guild has been around since 2006, we plan on raiding through the end on Cata, and we will be raiding into MoP and beyond.

Apply at our website, and please feel free to add either of us on RealID for a quick chat.

www.johngaltwow.net

Guild Leader = Fayenoor = sayantan.bhattacharya@gmail.com
    Recruitment Officer =Tahnaya = tahnayathemage@gmail.com

For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.

-----<Who is John Galt?>
    - Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)

We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:

Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
    Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
    Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
    Server First Sinestra 25-Man

We are 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and are sitting at 8/8 heroic T13

Loot System:We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested contact Fayenoor or Tahnaya in game for more information.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    Hello!

<Tempest> is 5/8 Heroic with H Morchok, Hagara, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, and Ultraxion down, working on Warmaster. I'd love to talk more with you about our group. We have a solid history of 25 man raiding, and are looking strong into Mists.

<Tempest>, US Alliance Gorgonnash is a 25man raiding guild that has been raiding solidly since 2007. We strive to push progression, and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

Current Progression:
    5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
    8/8 Dragon Soul
    4/7 Heroic Firelands
    7/7 Normal Firelands

Raid Times:
    6:30-10:30 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds. We take a 15 minute break halfway through
    We will be going back to a 3 night a week schedule in Mists (Tues/Weds/Thurs)

Full recruitment thread for more info:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881720597

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at
    http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

Come make a character on Gorgonnash and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!
    Whisper Namelessone, Earrl or Goatcheese, or anyone from <Tempest> and they’ll put you in contact with us! Or send me PM on our forums http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
    Edited by Earrl on 5/30/2012 9:38 AM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]