Help Wanted: Warchief

85 Night Elf Rogue
Apply within.

Because it looks like we might not have all the info yet.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4850775205?page=4#64
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Warlock
Apply within.

Because it looks like we might not have all the info yet.

The choice is obvious.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
05/04/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Aerstole
The choice is obvious.

I appreciate the gesture, but I already have too many obligations as it is.

:P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
05/05/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Vivera
Warlord Zaela for Warchief. Lets get a strong female character in there. Would be great to have her lose faith with Garrosh and help take him down. Zaela, Slayer of Warchiefs.

I hope so. A female leader who won't take no guff* is sorely missing from this game.

* Also not a sociopath.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
HURRAY!

<3 Metzen!

WE WANT MOAR THRALL AND AGGRA!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Yes!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
05/05/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Enekie
Metzen came on twitter later and confirmed that Thrall will be the Warchief again.

The only recent Tweet I can find about Thrall is Metzen saying, "Thrall will always be there for the Horde......".
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I'm not sure if you're aware of how incapable of subtlety Metzen is. That's not code for anything. Thrall's going to be Warchief again.

Metzen was responding to:

"Chris! Zarhym recently said Thrall might not be warchief again. Please, don't let it be so, the horde needs Thrall! Please!"

In context, it looks more like Metzen's saying that, although Thrall might not be Warchief, that doesn't mean he isn't going to be involved with the Horde in some way. After ruling them for so long, I'd imagine Thrall would always have a soft spot for the Horde, even if he were a neutral character.
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Warlock
Unfortunately, no. This is a pretty huge tragedy. Thrall is a colossal waste of time as a character and his returning to Warchief renders all previous sacrifices completely pointless. Aggra is even more worthless and ten times as offensive.

I have never seen a writer more terrified of change than Metzen.

Basically.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/05/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Enekie

The only recent Tweet I can find about Thrall is Metzen saying, "Thrall will always be there for the Horde......".

I'm not sure if you're aware of how incapable of subtlety Metzen is. That's not code for anything. Thrall's going to be Warchief again.

Yes use that Hatred Enekie!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/05/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Vivera
Thrall, like him or not is an ex president. He tours around and gives speeches. He doesn't become president again. Please, please make this comparison be accurate.

This i could live with, but honestly i think its time Saurfang got his due.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]