Rogues made me do it.

100 Tauren Druid
Finally took the time setting up UI and mods for this feral. Thanks Blizz for feral. I love that I can finally destroy rogues and DKs.

I tried with shadowpriest and disc for about 4 months. The state of DKs and Ferals and Rogues is such that you cant last very long as a caster. Atleast I cant. Later priest class...gl
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
Why does anyone still pvp?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4846884828

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4856946296

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4857236271

Somethin' on your mind, friend?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Grats
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
05/06/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Merrz

Are you seriously telling me you don't like mindlessly killing the same MOBs over and over that you know exactly what they are going to do and how they are going to respond to your every move?

I PVP exclusively because I want to be challenged by another human sitting behind the computer who I have no clue what their next move will be. I can't tell you how much better I have learned to play my toon by seeing the moves that others play. You actually have to use your brain and employ your own personal strategy to PVP (that is if you are going to be helpful to your team).

So, I guess I could ask the same question - Why does anyone still PVE?
Reply Quote
05/08/2012 08:59 AMPosted by Cartier
Why does anyone still PVE?

Because the enjoyment of working with (and on) a team of players who are pushing their class to the absolute limit appeals to me much more than the mass of pvp'ers who do nothing more than scream at one another in random bg's about who's the bigger noob.

Are you seriously telling me you don't like mindlessly killing the same MOBs over and over that you know exactly what they are going to do and how they are going to respond to your every move?

Are you seriously telling me you don't like learning how to play your character to its maximum potential? While we may be able to predict what a given enemy might do, no about of knowledge is going to help you when the Hideous Amalgamation hits it's ninth stack, and the whole raid takes massive damage, while the Searing Plasma debuff is STILL preventing you from toping someone off, while bloods are still exploding and damaging the raid (even more).

All that being said, pvp has it's place, and I enjoy in immensely, when I'm with a group that doesn't suck.
Reply Quote
Also, OP is a known, long-term troll on the priest forums.

Let's go ahead and let this thread die.
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest

I PVP exclusively because I want to be challenged by another human sitting behind the computer who I have no clue what their next move will be. I can't tell you how much better I have learned to play my toon by seeing the moves that others play. You actually have to use your brain and employ your own personal strategy to PVP (that is if you are going to be helpful to your team).

You have absolutely no progression so your (incorrect) assumptions about pve mean very little. You have absolutely no arena/RBG experience so you're wrong about pvp too. I've achieved more than you in terms of pvp and pve. Both are equally challenging. Players are just as predictable as raid bosses.

Pvp is just un-fun, admittedly unbalanced, and broken. But yeah, getting dominated by DKs is so dynamic. It forces me to use my brain as I wonder why I bothered queueing up.
Reply Quote
42 Draenei Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4846884828

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4856946296

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4857236271

Somethin' on your mind, friend?

:)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
if they keep MoP the same as it is in beta, or close to. You will really regret rolling a rogue since they are one of the classes blizz is really nerfing hard, same with dk (although not as badly). Spriest however, is looking up, i mean possibly in the top tier if beta means anything.

Pve spriest was already good, but blizz is actually making pvp spriest a real real strong spec.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Req

This guy has better Arena rating than you, and I learned how to achieve some PvP mechanics by playing in PvE. Also, I achieved my current rating in about half an hour. ...And my rating was a "just for points" thing.

Soo...this is awkward. >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]