After seven year, ten max level toons!

90 Worgen Hunter
I finally did it. I now have a max level of every class with this Hunter.

I resisted Hunter and DK the most over the years. But, I decided it was time. I had 3 toons in Vanilla, added 2 each in BC and Wrath, and just added a DK and Hunter here in the dead zone of Cata.

So, my dear Warcraft friends, acquaintances, and strangers, who else has them all?

It is great insight into how everyone works. All of their abilities, spells, etc. For instance, my Shaman is restoration, so I know that if my hunter stands closer to the melee I can get hit with chain heals too unlike those hunters that stand at max range and rquire single target heals. Same with Disc priests trying to heal with atonement.

Little things like that make for good QoL for a group.

Oh, all my ten characters are on the same server, in the same faction, and in the same guild. They get separation anxiety otherwise.

I kind of hope MoP has some kewl achievement for this. Who knows?

And, none are my 85s is my main. I have no "main". Whoever I am playing at any given point in time is who I am most concerned with.

Over seven years.... man that took a while. I know there are people here who probably had ten within a year or less. Crazy people!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This is my 4th 85. Back in WotLK I had 4 80s by the end of it, Current list is:

85 Mage
85 DK
85 Rogue
85 Priest
81 Hunter
81 Shaman
80 Paladin
74 Druid
68 Warrior
67 Warlock

I really want all 85s, but might die a little inside if I get it :-/ idk yet...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This is my 4th 85. Back in WotLK I had 4 80s by the end of it, Current list is:

85 Mage
85 DK
85 Rogue
85 Priest
81 Hunter
81 Shaman
80 Paladin
74 Druid
68 Warrior
67 Warlock

I really want all 85s, but might die a little inside if I get it :-/ idk yet...

You are close! Keep at it. Are they all Horde?

This is me, the OP, on my new DK.

I have no idea what I am going to do with MoP. I leveled 8 toons from 80-85 in Cata at the same time and it kind of burned me out.

I have 10 level 85s too.

But I don't have a level 85 warrior. I just can't stand leveling a warrior past level 30 or so.

So you have a double up of one of the classes? Warriors are pretty fun. Mine is SMF. They don't have much utility like a rogue or hunter, though. I don't know what they are like to level now, but when I leveled mine in BC... she did die a lot... =\

My rogue rarely died, what with Vanish and all.
Edited by Mìata on 5/5/2012 1:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Grats OP!
I have 21 85's. 1 of each class, of each faction, and an extra paladin. I also have an 84 mage, 81 paladin, and so on. Priest were the worst to level for me.
Edited by Pendleten on 5/5/2012 1:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Grats Renèe! I agree, having multiple high level characters of each class really enhances your game play experience. I currently have 12 level 85's. 1 of each class, all Horde, and I am working on leveling 10 alliance characters as well. So far I have an 85 priest, an 85 shaman, and a level 80 druid on alliance. I love all my alts but love my belf priest main the most! <3
Edited by Freyå on 5/5/2012 2:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Grats OP!
I have 21 85's. 1 of each class, of each faction, and an extra paladin. I also have an 84 mage, 81 paladin, and so on. Priest were the worst to level for me.

DAMN! Now that's an achievement. How do you even find time to play them all?

OP by the way on one of my two BC toons.

05/05/2012 01:53 AMPosted by Krexen
7 years to max level all your toons? The hell were you doing slacker?

I know, I know. I just can only do so much each expansion. But I finally am there... finally.

Well, at least until monk. I'll have to make one of those. I'm thinking gnome....
Reply Quote
Grats OP!

DAMN! Now that's an achievement. How do you even find time to play them all?

OP by the way on one of my two BC toons.

05/05/2012 01:53 AMPosted by Krexen
7 years to max level all your toons? The hell were you doing slacker?

I know, I know. I just can only do so much each expansion. But I finally am there... finally.

Well, at least until monk. I'll have to make one of those. I'm thinking gnome....

I don't. I just rush them into 378 gear maxed professions , and then started on another one.

I did it so I would never have to buy anything I didn't want to. Works wonders for gold income.

I only have a few that I play more than once a week unless I need something made. I have a few friends that have done the same.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
MMORPGs: The only place where people enthusiastically celebrate a truly ridiculous amount of time wasted XD.
Edited by Xénharmoníc on 5/5/2012 2:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
40 Draenei Shaman
grats
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/05/2012 02:06 AMPosted by Xénharmoníc
MMORPGs: The only place where people enthusiastically celebrate a truly ridiculous amount of time wasted XD.

I'm an altoholic. Save me from my addiction! :-O!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Grats Renèe! I agree, having multiple high level characters of each class really enhances your game play experience. I currently have 12 level 85's. 1 of each class, all Horde, and I am working on leveling 10 alliance characters as well. So far I have an 85 priest, an 85 shaman, and a level 80 druid on alliance. I love all my alts but love my belf priest main the most! <3

I tried playing Horde... I just don't like em. But I hope you make it to 20.

My priest is among my more favorite characters I suppose. This is my Vanilla toon, or one of three of them.

I don't. I just rush them into 378 gear maxed professions , and then started on another one.

I did it so I would never have to buy anything I didn't want to. Works wonders for gold income.

I only have a few that I play more than once a week unless I need something made. I have a few friends that have done the same.

Ahh, that makes sense. That is what I am doing with my DK and Hunter above. It does indeed save tons of money to have all the professions you need on alts. However, i am still missing a BS, Tailor, and Scribe. I have 5 engineers though!

05/05/2012 02:06 AMPosted by Xénharmoníc
Hey now, watching American Idol or playing on Facebook is wasted time too! Neither of which I partake in but don't begrudge people for doing.

This took me seven years, though. And hell, when I'm not at work or asleep I usually play WoW or watch TV or cook. They are both very cheap and entertaining. Going out to a movie and a dinner gets expensive.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Saurfang:

85 Mage
85 Hunter
85 DK
85 Rogue
83 Druid
83 Shaman

Echo Isles:

85 Priest
81 Druid

Playing since 2009.

I have 10 level 85s too.

But I don't have a level 85 warrior. I just can't stand leveling a warrior past level 30 or so.

Oh but just after 30 is when prot warrior gets really fun! they get a few new moves about then that makes them all worth it, just play a little longer!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I year ago I had 3.

Now I'm sitting at 10 [Cataclysmically Epic] characters :)

It's definitely fun, you gain a lot of insights on the way, and what I especially enjoy: when you get the urge to play class X, your toon is waiting for you patiently, no leveling, no nothing. Just log and do stuff with it, until you crave Y, and so on!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]