398 Rogue looking for heroic progression

85 Night Elf Rogue
Hey there I am currently looking for a heroic progression guild. I know 6/8 fights on heroic and am willing to wipe a bunch of time to see results. I am currently on second stage daggers and have 4 weeks left. I am also willing to server transfer and faction transfer for a guarenteed raid spot. I am sub spec for raiding and can create a combat offspec for ultraxion. My current realm is Aerie peak and I am in a guild called Endure. I am on often if you have questions or it sounds like I will fit in your raid team. I am also able to raid anytime and any day.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM 25man DS, 3rd Plate on Spine.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 9/13HM Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS - Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
(any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
1 Tank - Warrior
1 Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
<Axis> is a 25 man raiding guild currently at 6/8 Heroic. We are currently looking to for a few exceptional healers and DPS to help us down the last 2 bosses in Dragon Soul and to prepare for raiding come Mists.

http://www.axisguild.org

Server: Elune/US (Eastern Time Zone)
Server Rank(25M): 1st
Progression: 6/8 Heroic
Raid Dates/Times: Mon/Tues/Wed - 7:00PM-11:00PM EST

Requirements:
  • 18 years or older
  • Looking for those with hard mode experience but exceptions can be made.
  • We ask that all raiders maintain a high attendance.
  • Applicants should be appropriately geared, gemmed and enchanted for their spec. We ask that you have at least a 390+ item level
  • A stable internet connection is a must a computer that can easily handle 25M raiding
  • Have consumables, repair money, gems, etc... While the guild does provide alot of these things we feel you should still carry these items for times when they arn't available.
  • The ability to wipe, pick yourself up and make another attempt without losing hope, raging at others and just demoralizing the raid with childish comments.
  • The ability to handle constructive comments.

Contacts:
Titascanbe (readID: dollak6@hotmail.com)
Smity

Apply:
http://www.axisguild.org/?page_id=45&mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hello melusine, not a fan of copy and paste so i will keep this short

Immortai has been an end game 25 man raiding guild for 7 years

we are 8/8hm dragonsoul 5% nerf
7/7hm firelands ( 10 firebirds in current teir )

Looking for an amazing rogue to help fill out our roster for mop.

7-11 est mon-thurs
loot council
and we only raid 25 man.

if your interested please drop in an app at http://immortallb.wowstead.com/
or contact me on real id loyal0wnage@hotmail.com
Edited by Zaiki on 5/5/2012 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi mate Departed is an 8/8H 25m guild recruiting for their 10m Alt run during the weekend.

That being said I don't have a rogue so you would be getting all the quest goodies for your legendaries.

It is a solid easy going progression based weekend raid.

We raid Sunday from 6PM EST to 10PM. If this is something that would interest you drop me a line.

Basically this would give you an opportunity to try out for our 25m group come MoP as well if this is something that would interest you.
The server runs on EST times

Real ID The_destinys_angel@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey there!, 8/8HM 10 man weekend guild seeking a rogue for a core spot within our team.

We're based on the oceanic server on the horde side of the Khaz'goroth realm.

Immediate raid spot available once trial has been accepted.

Our raid time: Sat/Sun 1pm-5pm AEST server time(PLS NOTE: AEST is different to EST, be aware of your raid times before you apply.) If you're PSt times this would be 8pm-12am Fri/Sat for you.

Add me on RL id for a quick chat: Rosefever23@hotmail.com
OR
Visit our website at: www.wipesforsale.com to apply.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]