Shadowmourne Items

90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/06/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Sandman
DS wasnt hard with no buff or debuff.....20% is a joke...a bad joke....a good reason why i dont raid anymore...was boring with no buff or debuff w/e

lol?

GoL wouldnt have got a server first just for the fact they were a 10 man guild

PUSB might have..not sure if they were a 10m or 25m...they were pretty much gone when i faction changed

your guild seeing as you guys were doing 10m progression...no...maybe if you were doing 25m

No we wouldn't have needed to be 25. We still would have beat you to it simply because we killed more bosses and got to heroic earlier.

But on the subject of GoL and PUSB...if they were here you wouldnt be top guild for that matter.....using your logic of course....not bashing of course

Rofl. I wish popup would have stayed would have been a close race. I remember being really close on heroic yor and calling it on a wednesday. Then they came in on Thurs and killed it. We killed it Friday. But than again we killed Zon'ozz the next week the day before they announced their move to ToR. Since GoL, KT, and Popup were neck and neck progression-wise for the first two months of DS it would have come down to RnG.

whats funny is you get mad at me because im not in awe of the weapons that was so far below you and your guild to make an attempt to get

I'm not mad. Not sure why you are trying the "U mad bro" play on me when you are the one who started complaining about a legendary. I merely was pointing out how idiotic it is that you are complaining after blizzard gave you a class specific legendary. I proceeded to cut your e-peen down by letting you know that had blizzard added a server first achievement you would not have been the first on the server to get one. IE You should be happy that A. Blizzard Graced an uncommon and useless (in 10 man) class a legendary and B. That the progression guilds on Dawnbringer found it not worth retrieving (Namely because there was no guild benefit) so you could be graced with the first one on the server.

So before you tell me how i should feel....you should figure out how you feel about them

so make a choice....either its awesome to have or it wasnt even worth trying for.. make up your mind

Huh?
Reply Quote
"No we wouldn't have needed to be 25. We still would have beat you to it simply because we killed more bosses and got to heroic earlier."

Read up a little more on the drop rates before you say dumb crap. a possible extra cluster in H DS kills low but possible.....1-3 per normal in 25m I maybe got 3 single cluster drops and 2 three cluster drops....you and your guild would have been 8/8 heroic BEFORE the nerf started to keep up...hate to step on your epeen

As for my guilds lack of heroic progression was due to attendence problems and having to pug because of RL issues, people being lazy and alot of it had to do with dawnbringers hi lvl of low quality pugs but we cleared normal weekly with ease way before nerf

So you can quit your guild bashing and acting like you know me or the other people in my guild

and as for cutting my epeen down...lol hardly....you and your attempt of trying show everyone how superior you are to me is amusing at best..I dont need a e-peen because i have a real-peen...feel free to suck on that

and as far as going for the whole "umadbro" angle i only mentioned it because you seemed so offended at my statements

so im gonna grab a beer and wait for you to respond...and i know you will because i know your type and you gotta always have the last word...well ill pay attention till Diablo3 drops and i say goodbye to this dying game

http://youtu.be/gkfVdrtLcRs
Reply Quote
Oh and Karus sorry about jacking your thread...im sure you will find buyers for your stuff
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lol
What's new: Bad's have excuses for being bad once again.

We were already killing hard modes before you killed DW for the first time...

Not to mention the point about not needing a legendary still stands.
Edited by Darkfriend on 5/6/2012 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol
What's new: Bad's have excuses for being bad once again.

We were already killing hard modes before you killed DW for the first time...

Not to mention the point about not needing a legendary still stands.

Lol looks like the lil lady came to swing her purse at me...let your boyfriend fight his fights
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Kel is a little lady IRL 0.0 YOU FOUND OUT HIS SECRET! (ER HERS)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/3773/1286811189167.jpg
Reply Quote
05/06/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Darkfriend
Kel is a little lady IRL 0.0 YOU FOUND OUT HIS SECRET! (ER HERS)

I was calling you a lil lady...but im ok with your lifestyle
Reply Quote
05/06/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Kelyne
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/3773/1286811189167.jpg

Oh im calm lol just..real bored

I like how you and dorkfriend assume im bad...even though you have never raided with me
also raiding is a team effort...cant do all 10 roles (or 25 in my case) myself

although ill admit you have a better team then me atm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5946/1287047903012.jpg?

http://www.freewebs.com/hartwigdocuments/cute-kittens-pic51.jpg
Reply Quote
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5946/1287047903012.jpg?

http://www.freewebs.com/hartwigdocuments/cute-kittens-pic51.jpg

So first pic...you want to kill me?

or

is the combo...you want me to to pay attention to your puss....i mean kitty
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.troll.me/2011/11/29/conspiracy-keanu/i-dont-always-upload-memes-but-when-i-do-i-misuse-them/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/06/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Sandman
.I dont need a e-peen because i have a real-peen...

I don't need a real-peen because I am married.
Reply Quote
05/06/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Kelyne
.I dont need a e-peen because i have a real-peen...

all the fire out of the marrage already huh? poor guy =\.... maybe one day you will need the real-peen again...a lil less wow might help..IMO

also dont post pics of your kitty ;D
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Okay, Karus, 20k for the tabard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
05/06/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Sandman

all the fire out of the marrage already huh? poor guy =\.... maybe one day you will need the real-peen again...a lil less wow might help..IMO

Ye must be a young one, Sandman. I trust someday you will find a nice lass to settle down with and understand the bond of a married couple.

Even I, Generic, was in love once. She was a pretty little thing from Tennessee. Met her while I was ice skating across the states. We were on fire our first year together, ain't nothin' in the world that could stop us, but in the end I guess didn't pay enough attention to her.

We were set to get married March 18th, some number of years ago. Fortunately for me, she was an honest woman. Told me straight, on our wedding day, that she wanted out. Guess it was better for me, and my ice skates to know it then, rather than 10 years down the line after I traded them in for a snowmobile.

Basically, what I'm trying to say Sandman, is that make amends with Kelyne. He's been tryin' his best to be as good of a man on the forums as he is to his spouse in real life. You'll notice the fellow hasn't even attacked you or your legendaries for a good 4 posts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Um, a TL;DR please?
Reply Quote

Ye must be a young one, Sandman. I trust someday you will find a nice lass to settle down with and understand the bond of a married couple.

Even I, Generic, was in love once. She was a pretty little thing from Tennessee. Met her while I was ice skating across the states. We were on fire our first year together, ain't nothin' in the world that could stop us, but in the end I guess didn't pay enough attention to her.

We were set to get married March 18th, some number of years ago. Fortunately for me, she was an honest woman. Told me straight, on our wedding day, that she wanted out. Guess it was better for me, and my ice skates to know it then, rather than 10 years down the line after I traded them in for a snowmobile.

Basically, what I'm trying to say Sandman, is that make amends with Kelyne. He's been tryin' his best to be as good of a man on the forums as he is to his spouse in real life. You'll notice the fellow hasn't even attacked you or your legendaries for a good 4 posts.

Lol...Nicely put good sir

But in all seriousness im just havin fun messing with people on here

dont take anything i say serious

I love these damn daggers....nothin more fun then jumping off a building every five minutes

I am also married for 11 long...long... did i say long? years
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Hunter
And people complained about the Charizard thread?
Reply Quote
05/07/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Datass
And people complained about the Charizard thread?

What is this charizard you speak of?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]