Shadowmourne Items

85 Dwarf Death Knight
This thread delivers.

Edit: Karus, should link the items here so we can ogle them.
Edited by Zaubo on 5/7/2012 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not to dredge it back up but no one guild is a snowflake and can be the only one to have attendance and raider issues, yes we too had these problems slowing down our progression by probably a good month.

on the subject of legendary's meh who needs em content is cleared now my rogue gets them for this epeen thing ive been hearing so much about
=P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Um hello? Where the !@#$ is my TL;DR?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/07/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Menbearcat

TLDR menbear is thinking of peging
Reply Quote
Not to dredge it back up but no one guild is a snowflake and can be the only one to have attendance and raider issues, yes we too had these problems slowing down our progression by probably a good month.

on the subject of legendary's meh who needs em content is cleared now my rogue gets them for this epeen thing ive been hearing so much about
=P

I havent raided with my guild in almost 2 months....RL crap > Raiding the same raid over and over

they dont do 25m raids anymore....not sure why the guild officers were pushing 25s to begain with anyway....anywho wont be my problem anymore because this guild is leaving server and i dont feel like paying for 8 server xfers

But having to pug 5 out of the 25 made heroic progression not worth it for most of the people in the raid

my druid was my main for a very long time

Only reason i geared this toon was to get these daggers and now that i have them ill prolly go back to my druid
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
25k Karus stop ignoring me I want your crap
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop arguin nubs gawd
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/07/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Mitsuka

TLDR menbear is thinking of peging

I had to Urbandictionary that.

Not cool.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/06/2012 03:59 AMPosted by Samman
samizzle112
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Darkfriend we all know you have a man crush on Kelyne, so be quiet and let him do the talking for the guild. Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]