New to your server & confused

90 Dwarf Priest
Ive been on this server for near 6 years now. It was once filled with a lot of good progression guilds. Within the last 2 years they have all since left/quit/transferred. There are still a large number of well geared and experienced people around, we just got dropped to new players when we lost ALOT of old players.

and AH is ALWAYS crap here! But welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
alot of people including myself jhave been leveling alts before the upcoming expansion
Reply Quote
Ive been on this server for near 6 years now. It was once filled with a lot of good progression guilds. Within the last 2 years they have all since left/quit/transferred. There are still a large number of well geared and experienced people around, we just got dropped to new players when we lost ALOT of old players.

and AH is ALWAYS crap here! But welcome!

Experience != Skilled
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
when i first came here i was astonished at AH prices (right before firelands) my previous server was high pop and you could buy things at will without it being super overpriced. example: Draconic flasks were 40-45g when i left on khaz they flux from 99-160g per 1. i complain but its nice because ive made quite a bit of gold since ive been here, just that damn spaceshammy who undercuts 45% whenever u post somthin. let it get low enough buy it and enjoy, i mean i got my intellect to bracers formula for ... 1k? you go to other servers its still 3-6k.

i forsee mass xfer in my furture back to my old server :P
Reply Quote
42 Blood Elf Hunter
Undercutting ftw! It is not real money so who cares, really. I undercut all the time and not just barely either. I get lots of mats and sell them super duper cheap. That is why even high end mats and gear is super cheap.

I do it for the lulz
Edited by Ue on 10/31/2012 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]