Let Mangle Allow 1 Non-positional Shred

100 Night Elf Druid
I had this idea today (when I was experiencing some lag in PvP, I typically play with <20ms ping so I find Shredding easy in PvP):

It would be cool if each successful Mangle would produce a stacking debuff on your target, that for each stack, allowed a non-positional Shred.

This effect could also benefit PvE, when we're unable to Shred, and would result in 50/50 Mangle/Shred distribution rather than just Mangle spamming.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sounds good to me.

Hella jealous of your heroic spire btw lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
They are going some way to fixing it a tad in MoP, but this idea is much much better. As an kiwi I always struggle with shredding in pvp, can get annoying just mangle spamming.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Mage
In beta, glyph of Tiger's Fury takes away the positional requirement for shred during Tiger's Fury. If only we can get them to extend the duration of TF's some.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
05/07/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Urtho
In beta, glyph of Tiger's Fury takes away the positional requirement for shred during Tiger's Fury. If only we can get them to extend the duration of TF's some.

Ah that's a nice bonus.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Mage
On another note, I'm more worried about cat's survivability now in pvp. No doubt bear is OP on live and needed addressing but it's our go to defensive ability. I find that I am way more squishy on beta since bear doesn't provide nearly as good defense as it does now. I fine with being a glass cannon but they are going to have to boost our damage with the lack of survivability.
Edited by Urtho on 5/8/2012 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Feral just seems lackluster period in mop
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]