SFOS vs IOP (part 2)

100 Night Elf Druid
Gear is a crutch! Kardone shows up in nothing but Aboriginal Loincloth and tops meters!

Chuck Norris bows down to Kardone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nice job SFOS. My old guild, so many memories.
Sadly you're a bit late. xP
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Nice job SFOS. My old guild, so many memories.
Sadly you're a bit late. xP
Oh thats not an issue. Time machine should be done any day now...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/08/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Røth
You guys should try spine heroic on 25...it's a blast...

Much easier than 10. I speak from experience.

Also, lol 20% you must be so good. Never see a LFR Maw or your guild doesn't trust you with a normal one? What a shame.

Holy is my offspec first of all. Second of all i wasn't trying to troll. Everyone know that 10 man spine is easier than 25 man. Also this guild is casual, so I don't care about progression much anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
05/09/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Malundis
Everyone know that 10 man spine is easier than 25 man.

For the most part before any nerfs at all sure 10 was slightly easier depending on who you talk to.

With all these nerfs? It's easier on 25 for the simple fact that you can drop to 4 healers a bit more comfortably than you can to 2 heals in 10 and 1 lift everything using hybrid tranq/dhymn for rolls.

05/09/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Malundis
Also this guild is casual, so I don't care about progression much anymore.

Ah the classic "well I'm 'casual' so it's like whatever dude I'm not a tryhard like you" excuse.

Also all this silliness aside... who are you?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
05/09/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Kardone
Also all this silliness aside... who are you?

I laughed my *** off.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/09/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Kardone
[quote="48875996525"]Everyone know that 10 man spine is easier than 25 man.

For the most part before any nerfs at all sure 10 was slightly easier depending on who you talk to.

With all these nerfs? It's easier on 25 for the simple fact that you can drop to 4 healers a bit more comfortably than you can to 2 heals in 10 and 1 lift everything using hybrid tranq/dhymn for rolls.

So this speaking from experience? I don't see a 25 man spine kill from your guild. Nor do i have a 10 man, but dps isn't the reason 25 man spine is harder. You get way more bloods than 25 and can't just aoe them down like in 10 man.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
05/11/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Malundis
So this speaking from experience? I don't see a 25 man spine kill from your guild. Nor do i have a 10 man, but dps isn't the reason 25 man spine is harder. You get way more bloods than 25 and can't just aoe them down like in 10 man.

I dunno I've seen lots of 25s AoE them down. It just "costs" you a Raid CD which 10's were using anyway to AOE them down.

Also it would help your "OMGSH WE HAVE SO MANY BLOODS" issue if you weren't killing Heroic Spine 30-60 seconds slower than other 25's (your 11:29 vs others 11:00 and 10:30 kills)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That is because our rolls are slower than they need to be...People just don't get over there in the time that they should. Really nothing I can do about it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
05/11/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Malundis
That is because our rolls are slower than they need to be...People just don't get over there in the time that they should. Really nothing I can do about it.

Out of all the things that could be causing issues on that fight, people not running to stack for the rolls is by far the easiest thing to fix. A simple "MOVE YOUR FAT @$$" should suffice.

Our team wouldn't use that exact wording unless we were half-joking of course. We interact very positively the vast majority of the time. Just sayin though, there is something you can do about it. You should address that incredibly minor issue if you want the fight to be less strenuous.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
05/11/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Malundis

This is wrong. Blood count doesn't differ, you get the same amount of bloods, just more damage and more health on 25 man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]