Selling Rare and TCG Loot Mounts.

85 Gnome Warlock
As the title says i am currently selling various rare, unobtainable and TCG Loot Mounts. All of which are available only to players on the (US) Thaurissan-PvP realm.

I will be accepting all reasonable offers from players and i will sell to the first offer of my liking as these items have been taking up much needed bank space for a while now.

Currently Selling:

2x Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger
1x Reins of the Spectral Tiger - SOLD
1x Amani Dragonhawk
1x Magic Rooster Egg - SOLD

1x Jaina's Locket
1x Sandbox Tiger - SOLD

As stated, I will be accepting all reasonable offers. Please do not waste my time, do the research and don't expect charity prices.

I can be contacted by posting below, or by contacting me in game via my Horde Tauren Hunter, Atukan. If you are alliance and wish to purchase this, please contact me and something can be arranged via the Neutral Auction House if you are willing to make it worth my time due to the Auction House cut.

Thanks
Edited by Tiberon on 5/6/2012 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
BUMP.

PST me on this character.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Still looking for prospective buyers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]