So let's see that transmog...

90 Troll Shaman
So they added transmog a patch or two ago and we don't have a realm transmog showoff thread! I know lots of you have fancy transmog (I see you standing/hovering in Org) but show em here! Even if your transmog isn't so fancy (I'm in full quest greens myself), show it off. You paid good gold for it, dammit!

Give a little background if you want, rate others, say pieces you're working on getting, etc...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I have two transmog sets but this one is my favorite for now.

Full quest greens that all magically match! I went through and did Loremaster (almost finished before Cata then had to start over when I didn't....so I've done waaaayyy too many quests) and found some AMAZING looking gear!! Just as quest rewards! I'm working on a great purple set as well made entirely of quest gear.

My shield and weap aren't so great with this set, I know. I don't really know what to switch to yet since I have a 1-H axe (for the hit) and most of the cool looking 1-h are maces.

My other set is the Bloodknight mail set from BC. I wore that while leveling (even past when I should have switched gear out (>.> <.<) so getting to rock that and be at current gear level (well, kinda) is awesome. The weapon I have is for that set and I have the Garrett Family shield (it's red and yellow as well).
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I have a full tier 6 with the staff that I rarely use. I really don't use too much of it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I copied the Alliance Shaman in Dalaran. The legs don't match but I haven't been able to figure out what ones they are. I even sent off a screenshot to the folks at wowroleplay.com and they agreed I had the best possible match for the legs. Simple tier 4 and a few items from Kara. =)
Edited by Sereenaa on 5/7/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Currently working on this set...got the whole thing on my druid on my other server...shoulders and feet were a pain the first time...looks like it's gonna be that way again. Really like this set though :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
This is my first complete mog, working on a fiery and a white/blue combo.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Still can't decide on a belt.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Stereotypical green druid set here, lol. I still need to get a staff for it though.

I have this really awesome set planned using the Origin of Nightmares from Naxx and the matching Vengeful Gladiator's shoulders, but I have yet to get the staff. :/
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
I'm a troll!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
new transmog now, meh its not bad.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<-- Pimp
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
<-- Bottom !@#$%
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]