Guards Wanted (Muradin Server News)

85 Draenei Warrior
At around 4pm MST (Muradin Server Time) on May 7, 2012 a bored out of his mind rogue attacked Silvermoon City, Undercity, Orgrimmar, and Thunder Bluff, lasting around an hour and a half. This bored rogue goes by the name Edanno, he isn't very skilled in Player vs Player Combat, but that did not stop him from depleting minor resources for the Horde. Possibly looking to instill a bit of hostility against the Horde, and pride into the Alliance, he has deemed it worthy to continue his depletion of resources throughout the week. Those wishing to join in on the endeavor are urged to do as they wish.

Those wishing to stop it are urged to try.

Disclaimer to those in Cities under attack, if you are flagged and look to be an easy kill, you are not out of the scope of the attacks. attacks will not cease until these conditions are met.
~at least 10 guards per attacker per city are killed/ bloodlust of the group is sated
~all members of the group are caught and killed without MAJOR aid of Town guards

For your next bulletin refer to your respective City Trade and Defense Channels, Thank you very much this has been a broadcast from your Muradin Server News
Edited by Ibs on 5/7/2012 9:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Relaying plans to the enemy?

Tactical GENIUS.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
One guy is giving them trouble? Call in special forces! Lock up your daughters! Make me a sammich! C'mon people, this is a crisis!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
At around 6:50pm MST what could have been an attempt at retaliation was thwarted by the Alliance when a raiding party of Horde were bottlenecked at the entrance of the Deeprun Tram.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior
Is this a Manpather alt,or just tying to be like him/her.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
pretty sure Ibs is Ibsaggen not manpather
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
who is ibsaggen?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Q&A
a relay of plans IS a tactical strategy if what you are trying to do is not what is generally expected of the plans you are relaying; History, In WW2 before the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor they sent emissaries to confide in FDR that they were pursuing a means of peace between the United States and Japan as to hide the evidence of their attack. Which actually was spotted in the Pacific Ocean before reaching the harbor but was dismissed because of the conference.

One guy is not giving them trouble, as the entirety of the Horde will not be "set back" in any way shape or form, maybe a few alts/newbies questing will be slightly inconvenienced with a run back to their body. Ultimately the goal is to have fun, as with all games, also if you want a sammich make it yourself woman, your toon belongs in a kitchen just as much as mine does!!!

This is not a manpanther alt, and I had no intentions of being like the infamous manpanther. yet reading through the forums I say why not. He at least stirred up a few people into bickering for a while, and painted a target on his head. Why can't we have a server in which one takes pride in finding their enemies on a field of battle and chasing them to their, or personal, doom

Finally, Ibs is Edanno plain and simple an alt toon that spawned from the want to play a warrior that has become my main, Edanno used to be my main on the server Moon Guard back when it was a low pop server, you wont find anyone who knows me there either, mostly because those who would know have forgotten.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Q&A

Finally, Ibs is Edanno plain and simple an alt toon that spawned from the want to play a warrior that has become my main, Edanno used to be my main on the server Moon Guard back when it was a low pop server, you wont find anyone who knows me there either, mostly because those who would know have forgotten.

you're not going to hump us in goldshire are you?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
05/07/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Ibs
Ultimately the goal is to have fun, as with all games, also if you want a sammich make it yourself woman, your toon belongs in a kitchen just as much as mine does!!!

Good thing my cooking skill is maxed.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Report: Day 2 of the annoyances of Edanno. Starting with a quick swoop off of his Golden Gryphon strait into the lower deck of a zeppelin headed to Tirisfal Glades. One keen guard spotted him, but was last known to be rotting in the lower quarters with the frightened crew. His excursion was capped off with the murder of Sunwalker Jo'hsu, a Tauren whose contributions to the light are no small feat warranting his immediate resurrection. Today not a trace of the corpse of Edanno could be found, and possibly not even of the body as no single Horde champion wound a spell to harm the nuisance. Only one low level Champion was downed, an amount of remorse was shown it, as the three 85's at the Valor vendor paid no attention to his plight some 20 yards behind them as Edanno was caught out of stealth facing the ever present Orgrimmar guard.

High Points, Low Points, Does it matter to you? Are you in the story or are you out? If no one cares no one would chase, if no one would chase then the time would have come to give up needless conflict and return to a place where we might reach peace, don't you agree?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Q&A

Maybe just you Shipwrecked ;) but overall I don't step foot into Goldshire, too far away from Stormwind to really be of any use besides passing through on my newer toons while leveling
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Q&A

Maybe just you Shipwrecked ;) but overall I don't step foot into Goldshire, too far away from Stormwind to really be of any use besides passing through on my newer toons while leveling

230 server?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Report Day 3: Fail-tacular!! Like any other day the zeppelin was wide open for infiltration, the guards set to be sent back to the segments of code from whence they came, and Edanno was prime to begin the assault as overconfident as ever. The entrance to Thunder Bluff has a trick to it that when you start killing the guard at the end of the zeppelin bridge another guard spawns on the opposite side of the building, so Edanno was cautious to avoid that, yet, wanting to annoy young adventurers fishing he decided to head back into the heart of Thunder Bluff. Downing a single Tauren minding is own and then vanishing, and the first fail of the day begins here. Where Edanno will now fail is where another primed victim will succeed, chasing after his prey he swung his weapon too late to catch and kill the vanishing Tauren, but just early enough that he is spotted by an Elite guard who was felled. Just then as the first Guard went down another of his Elite squad snuck up on Edanno sending him on the long return to his body. Two elites and two regular guards are too much for the sub rogue to handle.

Then the Horn of war sounded and Edanno was called into Tol Barad, where our second fail comes at the hands of the Alliance as they failed to defend the zone, losing it in what felt like less than 10 minutes, where Edanno was forced to hearth and restart his trek into the heart of the Horde, Orgrimmar.

Then comes the third and swiftly after the fourth, as Edanno was once again pinned between two of the elite guard of the Horde, trying to escape he made a crucial mistake in running through a guard without having it sapped, now caught out of stealth two Champions of the Horde sitting outside the Hall of Legends, a Hunter and a Shaman, proceeded to frighten the Unwitting rogue back into the middle of these two elite guards forcing his death. The fourth comes at the hands of the Hall of Legends itself, as Edanno held a quiet fury against the building that created the champions that aided the guards to his demise, hoping to get away scott free he opened up on the War room with a fan of endless knives, only to catch the attention of 3 Orgrimmar guards and sprint right into the clutches of a Paladin, hammer set to stun.

After these unfortunate events Edanno returned to the Hall, killed a low level adventurer waiting outside it's doors and sprinted away, Again caught by an Elite guard he killed it without hesitation and disappeared to Undercity where he decided his adventure would end after the completion of his task, as no one resides in Silvermoon anyway and the trek is not as amazing as it may seem.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
You got a TL;DR version? My attention span is too short to read all that.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
05/09/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Tatianah
You got a TL;DR version? My attention span is too short to read all that

Imagine Edanno is Loki from the new avengers movie, and the Horde Elite guards are the Hulk. Today that would be the appropriate approximation.

Hope that cleared it up for you :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As much as I appreciate reading the roleplaying segments, I feel that teams of two should be going in. Unless you're sent in to specifically assassinate a player, a solo agent is too vulnerable.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Q&A
05/10/2012 03:56 AMPosted by Cimno
I feel that teams of two should be going in. Unless you're sent in to specifically assassinate a player, a solo agent is too vulnerable.

I would have to whole heartily agree with you on that, yet a case in which a separate agent went into the heart of the Horde has only happened once so far. Pleas for reinforcements have gone on unheard since the Wrath of the once glorious Alliance has dwindled down to the need of Twiddled thumbs outside of the Trade district Auction house.

Those aware are encouraged to act, but are not forced. No statement has been made that would bring those in that would not wish to go, and requests of those familiar with the territory to aid in the plan of attack have gone unheard by those that have managed an assault before. The time is ripe to attack, but those with the ability to attack lack the conviction to do so. More would rather laugh at the insignificance of these minor attacks, and go on as if the Alliance truly has their glory. Yet, as we sit the Horde grows in power, while we only in size. If you wish to aid then aid, if not then I am afraid, though I may win some battles, 1 man cannot fell the entirety of the Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I just now logged on when you were harassing Orgrimmar. You should have seen our Local Defense channel. They were so happy when you finally died. Can't wait to hear this one. :)

Edit: You enjoy leading us on wild goose chases, don't you?
Edited by Mareyne on 5/10/2012 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
05/07/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Ibs
Disclaimer to those in Cities under attack, if you are flagged and look to be an easy kill, you are not out of the scope of the attacks

To dumb it down for ya, If your alone and your not 85 He'll attack you lmao. This guy did this today and he would only attack level 70's and lower when an 85 wasn't around. I waited for him in full PvE armor by myself /chicken'ing him and he wouldn't unstealth this guy fails pretty bad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]