Guards Wanted (Muradin Server News)

85 Draenei Warrior
Report Day 4: The Trumpet Resounds. I wont regale you with the boring details, as Undercity is the easy target for a quick strike, but a few moments ago at 3:30mst the attack upon the Horde capital cities was called to a halt. With no reinforcements a sole rogue was the target for the Horde aggression. Caught out of stealth while planning a daring attempt, he was chased to the bottom of a pond in the Valley of Honor where he was torn asunder. Dodging a well placed circle of Ice, Edanno was trapped in a corner as one ingenious goblin thought to spam the area with dangerous arcane magic, and to that avail caught the rogue in hiding. His only thought became to run as his shadowy cloak had failed him, he took off sprinting trying to move his legs as fast as possible to walk on water, he sunk. Using a smoke bomb he hoped to gather himself for his final escape attempt, but his preparation could not save him, stuck in the middle of the water he was bombarded by spells and abilities alike, through and through outmatched in numbers and skill. Though complaints could be made in his case, the end result remains the same. Edanno was caught, captured and killed solely by a force of Horde Champions and without the aid of a single guard. To the victims and victors of the attack, respect must be given. *Salute*

Until the Trumpet sounds on the next day, This is Ibs, Signing off.

P.S. @Tatianah, they caught me. end post script.
Edited by Ibs on 5/10/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
05/10/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Arowär
This guy did this today and he would only attack level 70's and lower when an 85 wasn't around. I waited for him in full PvE armor by myself /chicken'ing him and he wouldn't unstealth this guy fails pretty bad

Ah, before this gets out of hand...since you obviously aren't the story telling kind. Clarify from my point of view. Warrior & Priest seen guarding a Paladin and I jumped in ambushed and ran off, You, while crying over the body of the paladin, did not see me up the hill killing two guards. I am not afraid to attack while there are 85's around, a level 84 is my highest level kill in Org from these attacks, and I would kill any 85 that was flagged, alone, out of the range of guard aggro, and wouldn't take me too long to down before others showed up. I am a rogue, good at escaping, not God, Immortal. Also, I guess I have to quote myself since you did.

05/07/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Ibs
This bored rogue goes by the name Edanno, he isn't very skilled in Player vs Player Combat

I don't consider myself good by any means and will not try to do something out of the bounds of my character. You caught me today, I relinquished the assault. If you had not caught me when you had, you would not be thinking that I would not attack a lower level in the midst of geared opponents. Track record from my report shows that I am not afraid and have done it numerous times, just because you haven't the awareness to spot it does not make it my concern, when you start slandering me as a coward, then it does.

Thank you for reading, Have a nice day, and if you are ever in Tol'Barad, I hope you get in my way :)
Edited by Ibs on 5/10/2012 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Dodging a well placed circle of Ice, Edanno was trapped in a corner as one ingenious gnome thought to spam the area with dangerous arcane magic.

Gnome? We have gnomes now?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
05/10/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Mareyne
Gnome? We have gnomes now?

ah, ........!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
05/10/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Ibs
I would kill any 85 that was flagged, alone, out of the range of guard aggro,

I was right were the pally was alone flagged for pvp also. So you could have attacked me like the pally but chose not to lol.

and if you are ever in Tol'Barad, I hope you get in my way :)

I'm in Tol every Time it's up and Trust me with that gear I'll deal with you pretty quickly
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
To those who fought me earlier today (Prot Pally, Resto Shaman, Rogue, and Marskman Hunter) thank you for at least trying.

Though it probably would've been better if you had attacked me all at once, like you did at the end. Though I would rather start fighting 2v1, than have someone jump in at the end of the bout and claim the kill as their own.

Kind of tells me how little faith you have in yourself. (Artickiller.)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Kind of tells me how little faith you have in yourself. (Artickiller.)

Artickiller has a grudge against me. We once went back and fourth in venture bay over an hour on mains and alts. Then he made a point to find me in TB. Prot pally's are so funny in PVP, they only delay the inevitable.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Report Day 5: Excuses. Due to Unforeseen circumstances, the raid on the Horde Capitol cities was called to a halt. The explanation goes as follows, There is this thing called RL that champions talk about, no one knows exactly what it is as no champion has ever entered into the realm of "real life." It is a place of mythical deities controlling the very consciousness of the very champions we call our heroes, Horde and Alliance alike. These as we call deities also have their God, or Gods, but to us as cerebral beings upon the terrain of Kalimador, Azeroth, Northrend, or Outland we know not what goes on in their plane of existence, at least not that which would not be shared by the magical channels of communication we have created.

The attack, by Edanno's account, was called off because of an inability to be in the cities at the time regularly deemed as the time for attack, between 2:30mst and 5:00mst. To all those who wished to still be a part of the story his condolences are given. This will be the end of the story as the week is up. 5 days were the ones he called upon to be the attacker, and will forfeit the weekend as days of rest. A reprieve from war to gather and decide upon the actions of the future.

I hope you all enjoyed the role you played in making this one of the best weeks I have had on my rogue, I do hope to see you in Tol'Barad, and If ever I feel bored of this game again it may come to showing up around Org in the future :)
Edited by Ibs on 5/11/2012 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Posted by Ibs
I would kill any 85 that was flagged, alone, out of the range of guard aggro,
Posted by Arowar

I was right were the pally was alone flagged for pvp also. So you could have attacked me like the pally but chose not to lol.

you did not read the quote you took from me very well did you, or did you not realize that two guards stand outside the auction house in the Valley of Honor as well as an elite one Patrols through there every few minutes. The only reason I am not afraid to attack lowbies around guards is because I can 1 shot them and get away with relative ease, If I couldn't get away and believed I couldn't for whatever the case I at least didn't want to be caught with guards on me, because If there were I would feel as though I was robbed in my endeavor creating the whole, WE GOT YOU why are you still here scenario.

If you were indeed alone and the guards were already dead then I guess my only excuses would be left to, I rarely ever look inside buildings and I assumed that in every mainly used building (bank, AH, Valor/Conquest Vendors) that there is at least one lvl85. It also could have been the case that I wasn't even in the Valley of Honor at the time you were alone there. I tried to never stay in one place for too long and the only person I saw alone while I was there on that day was a different warrior in the Cleft of Shadow who wasn't flagged
Edited by Ibs on 5/11/2012 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
05/11/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Ibs
ou did not read the quote you took from me very well did you

Posted by Arowar

Obviously you didn't read the quote you took from ME very well. I WAS RIGHT WERE THE PALLY WAS. So if you could attack and kill him why not me? Oh yea.....you only attack lowbies
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
*facepalm @Arowar

You might want to read this all over again, and put emphasis on these excerpts from my posts just to understand.

alone, out of the range of guard aggro

not try to do something out of the bounds of my character.

two guards stand outside the auction house in the Valley of Honor as well as an elite one Patrols through there every few minutes. The only reason I am not afraid to attack lowbies around guards is because I can 1 shot them and get away with relative ease

I assumed that in every mainly used building (bank, AH, Valor/Conquest Vendors) that there is at least one lvl85

and the one that you obviously skipped,
I wasn't even in the Valley of Honor at the time you were alone there. I tried to never stay in one place for too long

With all that said, the last thing to say is that I gave you your chance to take me on 1 on 1, and all except the time I started with half health, you were defeated. The funny thing is that I know I would have died in the city. The reason being the Priest I saw head back into the auction house as well as the guards, which would have been more than enough to help you take me out. If you say that you were indeed alone, and the priest wasn't there. then I wasn't there because the priest was there every time I was.
Edited by Ibs on 5/11/2012 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
This thread is boring. Lets talk about kitties!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I ascedance bug 3 shot lvl 85s on my 90 sham. Can we be a team?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Infamous? That is quite possibly the nicest thing ever said about me. I did like to stir it up on Muradin though... there wasnt much else to do what with the lack of progression raiding and all. One guild with signifigant kills but no competition once reague left... maybe ultio will one day return to ultio. Big ups to people i do respect here. Syl, Cimno, Madawc, Habinero and all his cousins. Skittles i probably owe you an apology but i have never been one to apologize and now isnt the time to start. Figure an acknowledgement of your correctness should be sufficient. If thats too many big words fer ya oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
05/07/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Amerwerewolf
Is this a Manpather alt,or just tying to be like him/her.

Him.
Bow to my trolling.
Man enough to do it on my main.
Manpan out.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
What brings you back out of the woodwork? I notice you are still wearing that silly WWE belt. Some things never change.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
hey now i beat brett the hit man hart for that title. Even put him in the sharpshooter if you know what i mean.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]