Final Annual Pass Beta Invitations Sent

(Locked)

Community Manager
The World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion ended May 1, and we recently sent out the remaining Mists of Pandaria beta invitations. Check your games list in Battle.net Account Management for the Mists of Pandaria beta. You can download and install it from there.

Again, thank you for your enthusiasm and feedback. To provide feedback for the Mists of Pandaria beta, we invite you to please post in the Beta Feedback forum.
85 Tauren Druid
Come join us on Lost Isles new beta participants, we need more people! xD
90 Orc Death Knight
Doesn't seem to be there yet.

OHH THE HUMANITY!
85 Tauren Druid
05/07/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Mattick
Come join us on Lost Isles new beta participants, we need more people! xD

The sarcasm is strong with you my friend, I like it ;)
90 Human Mage
I hope with this, everyone eligible for the invite would finally get theirs so people can stop creating the qq i am not in beta threads :-)
85 Night Elf Druid
login server busy
:x incapable of logging still. "server busy" is an error that occurs when an account isn't properly marked to be permitted to login.

Again a simple self-reflag button has a chance of fixing it, an incredibly short time "open beta" definitely would fix it as it was the fix for D3. Even better a self re-flag button that works as a self open-beta marker for that specific account only in the beta account would resolve the problem.

Also I apologize for posting here but it's a problem that has a fix that has exited for over a month.
Edited by Baki on 5/7/2012 5:25 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
*sigh* another beta im not invited to, unlike most people i want to test the stuff *just like how i go into ptr every time its up*
Edited by Rezlack on 5/7/2012 5:31 PM PDT
70 Human Hunter
I can't wait to get it! I've been refreshing my page for the last 40 minutes! And before that i was refreshing the forums for 7 days for this update, haha!

Thank you very much Kaivax, i am looking forward to logging in and harshly judging evey change made ;)
90 Orc Death Knight
Have my annual pass, still do not have invite.
85 Orc Shaman
So if I didn't buy the Annual Pass I have no chance of getting into the beta? Serious?
85 Human Rogue
05/07/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Geostigmå
70 Human Hunter
05/07/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Geostigmå

they didn't say that in any way. But there is a low chance of you getting invited. They have plenty of people to test all of their content changes. But if at some point, where the AP Holders get bored with the testing, and they need a large group of players online, they will invite Opt In testers.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
FINALLY. ive been so bored in WoW, cant wait for beta :D
77 Human Rogue
Wish I knew how long it took for the invites to filter through the system, F5ing my account page is OCD...
Is it still possible to be selected for Beta if you never bought the Annual Pass in the first place? Like a regular invite, similar to Cataclysm's Beta.
2 Gnome Mage
Same have annual pass sign up when it was launch and till now do not have any beta invites
90 Orc Shaman
why do you taunt me so Kaivax!!!

please be processing time and not some bug that hasn't flagged me yet T.T
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]