Final Annual Pass Beta Invitations Sent

(Locked)

91 Human Death Knight
05/07/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Zagine
So if I didn't buy the Annual Pass I have no chance of getting into the beta? Serious?

You can still opt in.
I got mine a few days ago. Thank you Blizzard Entertainment.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have signed up for the AP and still have not received the beta..who do I contact? And yes I did it before the deadline, I have the tyreal charger etc
70 Human Hunter
It's okay everyone, juts be patient for the next few days. Hope to see you all in there!
90 Undead Warlock
no beta for me either :( i do have the AP as well.
91 Blood Elf Mage
05/07/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Electromanio
I have signed up for the AP and still have not received the beta..who do I contact?

There is no one to contact no one but the dev's can flag account's. As far as i am aware they are still going to do a final wave of invite's for the people who signed up at the last moment. Though no one but the dev's know when that will be.
85 Night Elf Druid
Curious, if we did not order Annual Pass is there even a chance that we will get a invite to the beta? I made sure it was checked off etc, hoping to be able to have a chance to test out the new druid abilities.
- Hearthstone
100 Tauren Paladin
05/07/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Tour
Have my annual pass, still do not have invite.

they didn't say that in any way. But there is a low chance of you getting invited. They have plenty of people to test all of their content changes. But if at some point, where the AP Holders get bored with the testing, and they need a large group of players online, they will invite Opt In testers.

You misread what he said. He has an Annual Pass.
- Hearthstone
100 Tauren Paladin
05/07/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Adelicia
As far as i am aware they are still going to do a final wave of invite's for the people who signed up at the last moment.

As far as I'm aware, you didn't read the blue post.

sent out the remaining Mists of Pandaria beta invitations

As in, the rest of the lot. Everyone with Annual Pass should have an invite. If you have an Annual Pass but not beta access, STOP CHECKING YOUR EMAIL. Go into your battle.net account page.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
For the record, I have been checking bnet
85 Goblin Mage
I still love how they give out invites but don't tell you they are SSSSSOOOOOOO over crowded that half of you wont even be able to log on. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
85 Goblin Rogue
I love you.
89 Pandaren Hunter
I surely hope i can get my invite soon! :D
87 Human Death Knight
05/07/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Bowíe
85 Orc Warlock
ok... now i am confused. bought the annual pass a few weeks before the deadline yet this blue post seems to indicate that everyone who is "in" the beta should already have their invite. so does this mean that those of us who did buy before the deadline but still have no access to the beta are just outta luck and won't be getting any invites?
100 Orc Shaman
i have the annual pass and no beta invite either...and for the people saying "nobody ever said you were getting into the beta for sure" i'll throw up a quote from the annual pass page: Access to the Next WoW Expansion Beta Test – Get a guaranteed spot in the beta test for the next World of Warcraft expansion (at a time to be announced in the future). so YEAH THEY DID FOO!
100 Dwarf Hunter
05/07/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Gringut
I still love how they give out invites but don't tell you they are SSSSSOOOOOOO over crowded that half of you wont even be able to log on. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lies and deceit...

There is no problem logging on, three times I have seen a a less than 5 minute queue. And yes, I am on Lost Isles, the fullest Beta server.
100 Blood Elf Warrior
05/07/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Bowíe
90 Troll Hunter

they didn't say that in any way. But there is a low chance of you getting invited. They have plenty of people to test all of their content changes. But if at some point, where the AP Holders get bored with the testing, and they need a large group of players online, they will invite Opt In testers.

yes they did say that if you sign up for annual pass you ARE garrentied beta access. I myself have not recieved my invite yet either. so they have not sent out all the invites yet. AND for the record of those people saying to stop checking email and check your account download area.. i have 3 wow accounts all saying cata. None saying mop beta. so no not all invites have been sent yet...
Edited by Gogetum on 5/7/2012 10:45 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]