Final Annual Pass Beta Invitations Sent

(Locked)

85 Human Rogue
Maybe every time we click refresh on the battlenet page, blizzard gets a dime.
70 Human Hunter
05/07/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Palaurus

they didn't say that in any way. But there is a low chance of you getting invited. They have plenty of people to test all of their content changes. But if at some point, where the AP Holders get bored with the testing, and they need a large group of players online, they will invite Opt In testers.

You misread what he said. He has an Annual Pass.

He didn't say that originally. His comment was something along the lines of "So what you're saying is that if i don't have the Annual Pass there's no chance of getting into the beta?"
44 Night Elf Druid
05/07/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Mattick
Come join us on Lost Isles new beta participants, we need more people! xD
soon i hope :)
70 Human Hunter
05/07/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Gogetum

they didn't say that in any way. But there is a low chance of you getting invited. They have plenty of people to test all of their content changes. But if at some point, where the AP Holders get bored with the testing, and they need a large group of players online, they will invite Opt In testers.

yes they did say that if you sign up for annual pass you ARE garrentied beta access. I myself have not recieved my invite yet either. so they have not sent out all the invites yet. AND for the record of those people saying to stop checking email and check your account download area.. i have 3 wow accounts all saying cata. None saying mop beta. so no not all invites have been sent yet...

He changed his original comment, he was complaining about opt-in beta testers.
44 Night Elf Druid
hope to see you soon. :-)
80 Draenei Shaman
Joy, now I have the pleasure of refreshing my battle.net account over and over again for my MoP access to arrive. I'd signed up for AP like the day after the previous wave went out, but well before the cut off.
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I have the annual pass and failed to receive my invite as well.
90 Undead Mage
05/07/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Geostigmå
Have my annual pass, still do not have invite.

Same boat here. Bought the annual pass, pre-downloaded Diablo 3. No beta access.
86 Tauren Druid
I assume this doesn't include those 2 groups of exceptions mentioned in another post (those who signed up after April 18th, and those who received an error). I'm in the first exception group.

I'd just like to know, will we be contacted through our battle.net e-mail as well as our account pages? Or just through battle.net?
100 Orc Death Knight
:/ 7 hours later... still nope..
80 Draenei Shaman
I've heard that your account will actually be flagged properly HOURS before the email pops up for you. And that they do it over the course of a day. Just because they announced the wave, doesn't mean every single account has been flagged at that point. Not the easiest process I imagine.
100 Human Warrior
i still haven't received mine yet :( feelsbadman
87 Human Death Knight
As an annual pass holder who has not received my invite I have come to the conclusion that:

-There are a ton of people like me.
-Blizzard's filing system is that of a windows XP.
-I should have it by this time tomorrow.
-My hot pockets are done.
-If I, or any other people like me, don't receive it; Blizz will be receiving more tickets than The Avengers sold in opening week.
-Skyrim awaits me while I await MoP Beta.

See you all in the next QQ forum tomorrow!!
2 Night Elf Druid
No invite here =(
85 Tauren Death Knight
Still no flying in Silvermoon or any of that area years later blizz getting used to disappointment but don't set the bar so low we trip over it.
100 Blood Elf Mage
Just received mine, thanks Blizzard, can't wait to test mages :)

Now, downloading 19.5 GB of data =x
Signed up on April 30th. Still waiting on that beta client to pop onto my account management.
90 Dwarf Shaman
I am in the same boat as many Have the Annual pass and no Invite neither in the account management or email so /cry to me. Hopefully they will fix it if not oh well DIABLO 3 will be here in 7 days =)
44 Night Elf Druid
I am finaly after 3 days of trying to download this beta, think it is going good. :) I have been patiently waiting to play. this is my first time beta testing and i am very thankful. I guess i don't understand why all the complaining. We get to be part of something great in the long run. I thought this was a privlilege and we are supposed to be constructive???
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]