Final Annual Pass Beta Invitations Sent

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Hunter
I got my invite almost a month ago during the "bugged" invite wave. I still haven't been able to get passed the "Login Servers Are Busy" message.

Blizzard, please fix the AP holders from this wave that keep posting in these forums with this problem.

Reflag our accounts so we can get in and stop flooding these forums with this junk. We want to make quality posts to help the beta and final product be the best it can be. Give us that opportunity.
100 Human Warrior
been playing since launch and have never been invited to even one beta very dissapointed blizz
90 Orc Warrior
It's ok to admit you made a mistake and misquoted the wrong person. I never said anything about an opt in, nor did I edit or change my post. I have no reason to alter what I originally stated. This doesn't really need to go into a pointless argument about nothing.

My fact remains.

I have an annual pass, and I do not have a beta invite.

You misread what he said. He has an Annual Pass.

He didn't say that originally. His comment was something along the lines of "So what you're saying is that if i don't have the Annual Pass there's no chance of getting into the beta?"
85 Dwarf Shaman
05/07/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Mattick
Come join us on Lost Isles new beta participants, we need more people! xD

No we don't >.< ...let 'em go to Gilneas (US) PvP! :P
85 Orc Warlock
Neither i have received anything :( this is sad... i bought the AP with to friends at the same time and they already got it meanwhile i can't still play... I wonder if there's something wrong with my account. I opened 2 tickets and i'm actually waiting for an answer.
85 Human Rogue
Have Annual Pass, no invite. help plz
90 Troll Shaman
Glad to see I'm not the only one with an annual pass still waiting for an invite
87 Tauren Druid
I got the annual pass but also did not receive my invite.
Thank you!
85 Blood Elf Priest
I signed up for the annual pass and have not received my Mists of Pandaria beta invite yet.
Thanks.
85 Human Warrior
Signed up for an annual pass, still no beta. This makes me sad because I've been playing since classic and never got into a beta for any expansion, not even this 'for sure' one through the annual pass =(
100 Undead Priest
Same here no Beta yet but I will try patience.
91 Blood Elf Mage
05/07/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Palaurus
As far as I'm aware, you didn't read the blue post.

Actually i did and the invites they sent out were the remainder of the ones that were bounce back. They are doing one last wave and that will be for the people who at the last moment signed up for AP .
85 Human Paladin
05/07/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Geostigmå
Have my annual pass, still do not have invite.

Same.

EDIT: Bought the AP the third day it was out, since I'm sure someone will think I bought it way late.
Edited by Valfodr on 5/8/2012 9:13 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Signed AP in April 29th, got the beta hm... friday (May 4th), and it's working perfectly. Guess I'm lucky.
100 Worgen Priest
I as well have not received the beta invite. Signed up for Annual Pass on 27 Apr.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
it would've been nice if Blizzard had at least given me an invite to the Diablo 3 beta even if I wasn't able to install the client. I didn't know you had to update to Service Pack 2 in Vista (something im not happy about and am actually getting a new laptop donated to me by a friend for my belated bday because I won't be able to play D3 with a Vista SP1 PC I can't update because it's so old) until I tried installing it on my PC when I tried downloading the game client. Would've been nice to know that was the reason you guys never sent me a D3 beta inv and not that you guys just don't like me since you've never sent me a beta inv outside of me having to sign up for an annual pass before -_-. Or make Diablo 3 retail install and play on Vista Service Pack 1. I think it very annoying I have to risk breaking my computer by updating to a service pack I don't even need in order to play a game that should run on this operating system.
90 Orc Warrior
05/08/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Hrethgir
it would've been nice if Blizzard had at least given me an invite to the Diablo 3 beta even if I wasn't able to install the client. I didn't know you had to update to Service Pack 2 in Vista (something im not happy about and am actually getting a new laptop donated to me by a friend for my belated bday because I won't be able to play D3 with a Vista SP1 PC I can't update because it's so old) until I tried installing it on my PC when I tried downloading the game client. Would've been nice to know that was the reason you guys never sent me a D3 beta inv and not that you guys just don't like me since you've never sent me a beta inv outside of me having to sign up for an annual pass before -_-. Or make Diablo 3 retail install and play on Vista Service Pack 1. I think it very annoying I have to risk breaking my computer by updating to a service pack I don't even need in order to play a game that should run on this operating system.

This has nothing to do with AP MOP Beta invites.. please keep on topic
55 Worgen Death Knight
Still nothing. >_< As usual. Lovely, Can't be that hard to flag accounts that have not gotten Beta access yet. ( Being AP holders, That is.) No email invite, No changes to my account. D: Super sad.
90 Worgen Druid
I have two accounts that i paid for the annual pass and not flagged for Beta Access.

I called customer service and they advised me to check back at the end of May.

I signed a contract, i am not receiving the service that i signed a contract for, does this null/void my contract?
90 Orc Shaman
I have two accounts that i paid for the annual pass and not flagged for Beta Access.

I called customer service and they advised me to check back at the end of May.

I signed a contract, i am not receiving the service that i signed a contract for, does this null/void my contract?

you signed a contract to receive beta "at a later time" is beta over yet? if not then your contract is still valid -.-
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]