Final Annual Pass Beta Invitations Sent

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Hunter
I have two accounts that i paid for the annual pass and not flagged for Beta Access.

I called customer service and they advised me to check back at the end of May.

I signed a contract, i am not receiving the service that i signed a contract for, does this null/void my contract?

You signed the AP for beta access and beta access you shall receive. What's the problem here?
90 Orc Hunter
I have two accounts that i paid for the annual pass and not flagged for Beta Access.

I called customer service and they advised me to check back at the end of May.

I signed a contract, i am not receiving the service that i signed a contract for, does this null/void my contract?

You signed the AP for beta access and beta access you shall receive. What's the problem here?

I think is issue is that when he read the post on the forums, he took from it exactly what was said, that the final invites had been sent, leading to the assumption that, well, he would have his invite.

They said they sent them, not that they will be periodically sending them out periodically over the coming month.

That being said, I don't have my invite yet either, and I sure hope I get to participate before the end of may.
90 Night Elf Warrior
when are you sending opt-ins waves?
90 Orc Hunter
Opt-ins are more more than likely going to be a while. They are just getting to the annual pass subscribers.
77 Human Rogue
Annual Pass sign up on April 25th, nada yet.
65 Worgen Warrior
Nada as well, signed up late April.
65 Worgen Warrior
Dont fall for the trolls. Ive personally seen players who have recieved their beta invites, or didnt get the AP, yet they still state they dont have it on the forums. Why? To A) Make blizzard "look bad" (lol), or 2) To incite a response (aka troll-mode).

Note: If Blizzard says all AP holders have recieved their invites, then they have. If you dont have it, you didnt get the AP.

There are legitimate cases in which players who have signed up for the Annual Pass have still not received their invite. You're not a developer, nor do you work for Blizzard by any stretch. I see no reason for you to be making making such false, simple-minded claims.
Edited by Rëmorse on 5/8/2012 11:39 AM PDT
90 Gnome Death Knight
Even if you don't have your pass, go on to battle.net, and check to see if you can download the beta client.

You probably can. I was in MoP for days before my invite arrived in the mail.

Load and go.

Don't wait for the invite.
Same deal for me. No invite and not visible in my battle.net account management page
80 Draenei Shaman
Dont fall for the trolls. Ive personally seen players who have recieved their beta invites, or didnt get the AP, yet they still state they dont have it on the forums. Why? To A) Make blizzard "look bad" (lol), or 2) To incite a response (aka troll-mode).

Note: If Blizzard says all AP holders have recieved their invites, then they have. If you dont have it, you didnt get the AP.

There are legitimate cases in which players who have signed up for the Annual Pass and still have not received their invite. You're not a developer, nor do you work for Blizzard by any stretch. I see no reason for you to be making making such false, simple-minded claims.

Agreed. There are people who have legitimately signed up for the AP that have not received their invites yet (myself being one of them). And the 'last wave' doesn't mean that everyone received their invites or were supposed to have at that moment when they posted that it was sent out. I can only imagine how much work is involved to flag 100 accounts and send out that many emails, let alone the more than likely thousands that remain amongst the AP holders still waiting.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
queston i have is .. are they gonna be having opt in beta players .. it turned out that for reasons of my own i could not do the ap but i still want to do the beta.. so im wondering if there gonna have opt in people or is the beta just gonna be for ap holders
85 Blood Elf Priest

05/08/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Jonnjonzz
There are legitimate cases in which players who have signed up for the Annual Pass and still have not received their invite. You're not a developer, nor do you work for Blizzard by any stretch. I see no reason for you to be making making such false, simple-minded claims.

I see a reason. The first person is a troll. >.<

Another legit AP holder here, I hope Blizzard gets this fixed soon. Saying you sent out the remainder of the invites and a large amount of people got missed seems wonky.
87 Night Elf Druid
how do u get into the beta.ive alrdy signed everything up and installed public realm test but it wont let me get on one?
77 Human Rogue
I wish Kaivax would further explain just what is meant by invitations being sent. Are the invites queued in a system and it takes time or has the process completed and he is reporting on that. With the first some of us just need to be patient, with the latter there is an issue.
87 Night Elf Druid
05/07/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Zagine
So if I didn't buy the Annual Pass I have no chance of getting into the beta? Serious?
65 Worgen Warrior
05/08/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Deathgrip
So if I didn't buy the Annual Pass I have no chance of getting into the beta? Serious?

I'm sure they're trying to get the AP holders under control before they worry about opt-ins. Be patient.
no invite yet here too signed up on 25 or 26 april
85 Blood Elf Rogue
05/08/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Deathgrip

There are people in the beta who don't have the Annual Pass.

That said, at this point it is probably pretty unlikely that any more people will get invited, as Blizzard probably has more than enough players in beta already thanks to their annual pass.
65 Worgen Warrior
Many of you fail to realize that beta isn't a "free preview" of the game. It's in place so that you can help developers identify bugs and provide feedback about the changes and new content. I've been patient throughout the entire process, but the latest update had me under the impression that all invites had been sent out. Obviously that's not the case, moar patience!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]