Anyone plan on playing D3?

90 Human Paladin
Ok so if you do plan on playing it and wanna group up I plan on playing the barb and will be "tanky". RealID : piethepally@gmail.com Let me know who you are and that it is D3 based if so.

-Thanks for your time in reading this.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Not exactly sure a "tanky" Barbarian will be a viable spec in D3, but oh well, fun is fun!

The only reason I am posting this really though, is to let you know that you are leaving your account WIDE open to hackers by displaying your log in e-mail there for everyone on these boards to read :D With your log in e-mail, it just takes some hacking magic to either figure out your password or trick support into handing over your account.

EDIT: That is why Blizzard came out with the battletags on Diablo 3, to prevent people from sharing important information like this.
Edited by Obliquatur on 5/7/2012 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not exactly sure a "tanky" Barbarian will be a viable spec in D3, but oh well, fun is fun!

The only reason I am posting this really though, is to let you know that you are leaving your account WIDE open to hackers by displaying your log in e-mail there for everyone on these boards to read :D With your log in e-mail, it just takes some hacking magic to either figure out your password or trick support into handing over your account.

EDIT: That is why Blizzard came out with the battletags on Diablo 3, to prevent people from sharing important information like this.

Thanks for your worry and I meant tanky as in I plan to wear a shield and try to hold their attention while the wizard/WD/DH nuke the mobs down real fast. I know tanks aren't real in a game like Diablo. And I have full faith in my recovery question and authenticator.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
What is D3? Is it like starcraft ghost?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ok so if you do plan on playing it and wanna group up I plan on playing the barb and will be "tanky". RealID : piethepally@gmail.com Let me know who you are and that it is D3 based if so.

-Thanks for your time in reading this.
I got the annual pass so I intend to play. Since we are already RealID friends there is no need to give out my email.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/08/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Denmbyonz
What is D3? Is it like starcraft ghost?

Diablo 3
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
do not disrespect star craft ghost...i still have it reserved at the game store i go to..i have faith....lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]