WTB low level guild (2+)

85 Dwarf Death Knight
WTB low level guild. Must be at least level 2. Levels beyond that don't matter. Number of bank tabs or stuff in the bank doesn't matter. Membership doesn't matter. Its name doesn't matter.

Please send a mail in-game to this character and name your price. I'll accept the first offer I like.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Nobody has a lvl2 guild for sale?

5k offer for anything lvl 2 to 9.

I'm not trying to start a guild dynasty here; just move some gold off realm using the g-bank. Think of it this way... you are helping the local economy by permitting this anti-inflationary move.

Free your mind by selling your guild.

You know you have one on a dead alt.
Edited by Cheimi on 5/8/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
05/08/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Fluffybunz
I really doubt your mere amount of gold even 1mill will change the inflation on tichondrius...

I am all powerful financially. But that aside, yes... its called humor.

Do you have a guild for sale? If not thanks for the bump but get out of my thread, please, you dirty Illidan troll.

(just bought a lvl 4 for 5k on Frostmourne... who wants small gold for unwanted baby guild on Tich)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4876967723

:-)
Edited by Cheimi on 5/8/2012 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
05/08/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Fluffybunz
Thats mean!!!

Just trying to get back in the spirit of cross faction hostilities in anticipation of MoP :D
Reply Quote
35 Goblin Shaman
I have a Level 3 Guild if your still interested. its on alliance tich on my main account. message me on skype if you want it dyllon.viktan. when i get home ill sell it to you :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
05/09/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Ratchat
I have a Level 3 Guild if your still interested. its on alliance tich on my main account. message me on skype if you want it dyllon.viktan. when i get home ill sell it to you :)

Done deal. Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]