Anyone know why we're "New Player" realm?

90 Blood Elf Warlock
I noticed this change over the weekend (might have been up longer, I don't usually check),

But why is Draenor a "New Players" realm?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I eat massive amounts of spaghetti.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Likely the Server popluation Dropped below a set point and Blizz said okay lets stir things up..

Seriously most likely they are trying to balance things out. I know this can create some issues,
But if the new players are that annoying to you, just do not hang out where they are..for Ally that means Avoid Goldshire like the plague.. Not sure where horde hangs out :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Likely the Server popluation Dropped below a set point and Blizz said okay lets stir things up..

Seriously most likely they are trying to balance things out. I know this can create some issues,
But if the new players are that annoying to you, just do not hang out where they are..for Ally that means Avoid Goldshire like the plague.. Not sure where horde hangs out :D

Actually, they're not annoying at all.

It's so refreshing, real new players. They are so innocent. They don't know yet. They don't know they don't know yet.

It's like helping a little baby learn to walk, you get a good feeling inside for helping them.

or sending them to their deaths.

one or the other.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
05/08/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Rubedo
or sending them to their deaths.

I like this guy.
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Warlock
Yeah, man. Sure do hate me some newbies. <.<
Reply Quote
You never see real noobs in this game.

But yeah Dreanor is dead. That's why.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I don't know where you hang out, Santiago, but Draenor certainly isn't dead. Go roll on a REAL dead server and you'll soon learn the difference.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]