How would you rate this server?

87 Orc Hunter
Hello,
I am looking for some ratings on this server. Please rate the following on a scale of 1-10 where applicable. (1 being terrible and 10 being excellent) Or give an honest opinion.
Thank you
1. Server is alliance or horde heavy?
2. How is the economy?
3. How is the population?
4. How active is this server in general?
5. What is the average player skill in Dungeons and Raids?
6. Is this server full of a bunch of elitist jerks?
7. How active, friendly and helpful are the best Raiding guilds?
8. How active, friendly and helpful are the best Casual guilds?
9. How active, friendly and helpful are the best PVP guilds?
10. Give an overall rating form 1-10 on this server.
Reply Quote
Hello,
I am looking for some ratings on this server. Please rate the following on a scale of 1-10 where applicable. (1 being terrible and 10 being excellent) Or give an honest opinion.
Thank you
1. Server is alliance or horde heavy?
2. How is the economy?
3. How is the population?
4. How active is this server in general?
5. What is the average player skill in Dungeons and Raids?
6. Is this server full of a bunch of elitist jerks?
7. How active, friendly and helpful are the best Raiding guilds?
8. How active, friendly and helpful are the best Casual guilds?
9. How active, friendly and helpful are the best PVP guilds?
10. Give an overall rating form 1-10 on this server.

1.Ally > horde in everything accept being awesome.
2.Economy dont care
3.Population is all 12 yr olds
4.The server is active in between 3-10 aka when kids out of school
5.Their terrible in dungeons and raids. even though most think they can do it as they keyboard turn into fire
6.Your bad and suck at this game im awesome and better then everyone
7.dont raid dont care
8.noone actually plays this game casually quit trying to play it off like u do.
9.ROFL PVP ON THIS SERVER YA RIGHT. Challenge accepted is only halfway decent 1 and their a raid guild on ally
10. 1/10 would not bang.
Edited by Semlow on 5/8/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The sad thing is hes right about all of them
Edited by Ventuus on 5/8/2012 12:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest

1. Alliance heavy, but horde is still active sometimes. WTB dalaran 2.0.
2. Its pretty diverse when new patches or raids come out, but tends to slow down fast. The prices are much higher then youll find on high pop server, but you can still get what you need and play the AH (On alliance, horde AH is horrible).
3. Alliance pop is decent, horde is a bit lower. If you want to recruit raiders, you have to go off server.
4. Trade trolls are always active, so that should give you an idea :D
5. Mediocre. LFR has destroyed a generation of raiders.
6. A lot of bads think raiding with 20% buff makes them good, but you can get past that. The talent pool on this server is all but gone, retired or xferred. We recruit exclusively off server. There are onlu 10-25 toons on this server who can say they have accomplished stuff prenerf in cataclysm. Check wow progress for guild rankings.
7. Very active and friendly unless you want a raid spot. If you want a raid spot Im ganna be a total douche and break you.
8. Lots of friendly casual guilds. Their raider rosters are very volatile though.
9. I dont know any PVP guilds lolz. Maybe Horde special forces? We have a couple glads who do arenas but thats about it...
10. 6, a population boost could revitalize it. If Blizzard merges servers in MoP or switch to MegaServers, well be golden.

This is more of an alliance point of view, the horde uptop are synical because being horde on this server is terrible, much less people and such a depressing AH!
Edited by Holyavenger on 5/9/2012 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hello, Tamamalosi, I hope you find the following information helpful.

1. Server is alliance or horde heavy? 2:1 alliance:horde
2. How is the economy? economy is on the weaker end compared to most heavily populated servers
3. How is the population? medium
4. How active is this server in general? with medium population comes low to medium activity on the server.
5. What is the average player skill in Dungeons and Raids? Based on wowprogression, there really are no top end world guilds here (competing for world first), truthfully not even close to being a top world guild. Simply put, Khadgar ranks middle of the pack in terms of progression.
6. Is this server full of a bunch of elitist jerks? Like any server you will find a mix of friendly and "elistist". I don't find Khadgar any different than anywhere else in relation to personality traits.
7. How active, friendly and helpful are the best Raiding guilds? I'm the GM of Dabu on the horde side and we have a very profound reputation here on Khadgar if not the best reputation. We don't flaunt our progression in the slightest and simply aren't concerned with where we are in relation to other guilds across the globe. Our guild is based on the people first and player second. We are very knowledgeable and enjoy helping anyone who ask us. Some guilds like to produce elitist condescending attitudes towards guilds who don't have similar progression but for us we are more concerned with peoples needs than their speed of kills. We want to ensure a healthy community because to us this is what is most important. You will have clashing personalities no matter what server you are on.
8. How active, friendly and helpful are the best Casual guilds? I know many helpful and friendly casual guild.
9. How active, friendly and helpful are the best PVP guilds? We don't really have a strong PVP community on Khadgar.
10. Give an overall rating form 1-10 on this server. I would rate this server between 7-8 making us an average server in your categories.

Hope this helps.
Edited by Xxl on 5/9/2012 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
back atcha' boss.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Eratub, I wouldn't say we waited for nerfs, we just weren't good enough to kill the "face roll" content without them.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
05/09/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Xxl
Eratub, I wouldn't say we waited for nerfs, we just weren't good enough to kill the "face roll" content without them.

so mad.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

1.Ally > horde in everything accept being awesome.
2.Economy dont care
3.Population is all 12 yr olds
4.The server is active in between 3-10 aka when kids out of school
5.Their terrible in dungeons and raids. even though most think they can do it as they keyboard turn into fire
6.Your bad and suck at this game im awesome and better then everyone
7.dont raid dont care
8.noone actually plays this game casually quit trying to play it off like u do.
9.ROFL PVP ON THIS SERVER YA RIGHT. Challenge accepted is only halfway decent 1 and their a raid guild on ally
10. 1/10 would not bang.

Funny, coming from someone that hasn't seen the light of day in a regular DS run. Morchok is hard!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
05/09/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Holyavenger

so mad.

Actually, we had a blast.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Try LFR, Im sure you will have a similar blast!

grizzles sir, we had this discussion already!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
05/09/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Holyavenger

Try a new server where you can compete against some of the best. You have no competition here, everyone knows that. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

grizzles sir, we had this discussion already!

I missed the fun of picking on the troll!?!?!?! You jerks, you're suppose to call me about these things!!!!! D:
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I stopped trying with you grizzles. You are a lost cause. Your trolling is oblivious and too blatant, you need to refine it and make it more entertaining.
Right now you are at : cant tell if trolling or just plain stupid
you need to get to : trollface
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Omg thank you for that awsome break down. Clearly you have too much time on your hands, and you also lack originality bring that "can't tell trolling or just plain stupid" is all over different demotivators. Being that your scale and insults lack or originality, you should rethink what is considered "entertaining".

It's cute you "tried" with me, I never bothered with you. It's ok, lots of people have man crushes on me...its gross but when your awesome...it happens.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
sure feels like summer in here
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Lol if you have to ask, should you really server x-fer?
Pick KT or Illidan imo.
Reply Quote
05/09/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Grizzles
Funny, coming from someone that hasn't seen the light of day in a regular DS run. Morchok is hard!

dont raid anymore btw. i did a few reg modes on mage and remembed why i dont enjoy it anymore. But nice try. id give it a 3/10 personally but i guess thats just cause i dont care for bad trolls. go ask strang for a few lessons and come back and try again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]