How would you rate this server?

85 Draenei Shaman
If CA's posts can give you any indication of the state of alliance on this server then we'll be happy to see you on the Horde side of Khadgar if you ever decide to transfer.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
The more the merrier. Say hi when/if you xfer.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I am going to guess our population will decline a wee bit when Diablo III releases next week, nothing permanent though. Good luck with your search........chap.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
1. Most horde went alliance for raid progression, but Horde have more awsome trolls
2. Tons of over priced crap in AH
3. More alliance than horde in population
4. Server less active which is great. I get to farm in peace.
5. As for dungeons... don't group with players with WTF guild names.
6. Hmm a few players are elitist jerks (me most of the time, however, I tend to argue about everything just to piss everyone off)
7. N/A
8. N/A
9. N/A
10. 1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Maybe a bit of a necro, but Sem's mehh response required some review. Don't listen to these players they are all gay and bad. Let me lay down the real info:

1. Server is alliance or horde heavy?
Neither.

2. How is the economy?
Terrible.

3. How is the population?
Lol.

4. How active is this server in general?
It's not.

5. What is the average player skill in Dungeons and Raids?
Terrible. Most aren't good enough for ZA/ZG.

6. Is this server full of a bunch of elitist jerks?
No, because no one except me is good enough to be elitist.

7. How active, friendly and helpful are the best Raiding guilds?
Actually not too bad, but you aren't getting in them so it doesn't matter.

8. How active, friendly and helpful are the best Casual guilds?
Way too active, which doesn't mean they're actually helpful, which they aren't, but they think they are, which is worse.

9. How active, friendly and helpful are the best PVP guilds?
There aren't enough PVPers to even make a guild.

10. Give an overall rating form 1-10 on this server.
I think Sem was being nice with 1/10. I'll give it 0/10 because I wouldn't even let you bang it.
Edited by Kuu on 5/22/2012 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
LOLOLOL i win
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
A lot of guilds moved off the server.. Alas, leaving a lot of the young ones there.
Sorry

This is more of an alliance point of view, the horde uptop are synical because being horde on this server is terrible, much less people and such a depressing AH!
Edited by Kaldrie on 6/13/2012 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Best server US!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Come hang out on Illidian 50k Horde and less then 1k population of active alliance.

Bring anything from your ah thats worth a dam though because its worth more over here :p

and Most pugs can go 6/8 Heroic mode.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Coming from the point of view of a true casual player I dont pay enough attention to things to answer most of the questions you asked I can only say this...if you have your own agenda and dont mind just playing the game Khadgar is perfect I purchased the game Feb2005 and rolled a PvP serer some real life friends of mine pulled me to Khadgar late 2005 and ive been here ever since. I raid, PvP, and enjoi other elements of the game with my casual raid guild that used to be heavy in PvP before blizzard killed it (imo). And clearly we have an elitist attitude here I mean read the post before mine did they not sound like Elitist Jerks? Then again where won't you find that? The skill factor is decent imo my guild gets things done when we want to and we dont take it seriously, I dont use LFR and the dungeons are a toss because unless im doing a guild run I just use LFG and thats always a wildcard. Even stil I like it here ive seen people, even entire guilds come and go and my circle of friends and some enemies has remained the same as much as these guys may downtalk it they love it here or they would have followed everyone esle unless thats their way of admitting that they waited for the "REAL" good players to leave so they could take a seat in a used chair... some of these guys have been around aslong as me and no one knew who they were until guilds like Remnant started to disapear. Never familiarized myself much with alliance and their day2day. Im going to give Khadgar a 7/10. Its not as lively as it used to be but heck everything fades eventually people get bored..even when their winning...
Edited by Snivellus on 8/23/2012 8:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]