Suramar Veterans: Who's your original main?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
She finally found her stealth ability.
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Lasagna
I've been around since '06. Yay?
You're hardly ever around anymore though.

...or am i?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Joheenia! I left Suramar though =(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
05/11/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Pewpewblast
So uhh, how long does one need to have been on Suramar to be considered a "veteran"? HRH is old as ****, me not so much as I'm a Wrath baby. =(

I wouldn't consider a Wrathbaby a veteran. I'd say at least since around the start of BC, if not, even earlier than that (mid-late Vanilla?).

Been here before BGs were available.

Eh, that was the point, I wouldn't consider myself a vet even though I'm going on four years of WoW in a few months and doing so without a break in that time, a certain ninjaing DK and his Pally friend were the hot topic for awhile but I generally ignore /2 so I don't stay up to date on the gossip, especially after our trade trolling druid that liked starting crap on both factions. Would have started sooner if I let the friend who nagged me for four years to get into WoW. Of course then she decided to leave Suramar to go to a PVP realm with her brothers but then came back to Suramar on the Alliance side while complaining about my not playing with her. >_> I would list names of her characters but she had too many for me to bother to remember.
Edited by Dairack on 9/9/2012 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
<--- Katarn.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<--- Katarn.

Kyle?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
My original main was Alamarana, on my sister's account. I was given a computer with the game on it as a birthday gift in 2006 and this character has been my main ever since, always played on this server. I recognise most names here and I love that there is a history thread about Suramar and remember most of that too :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
<<<<<<mooshamoo that turn into Shaamon went troll now name bahshamyou and is no longer being played
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still here... on Alliance now. Feelin' like a scum lord.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Vanilla Name was Asaroth started playing back in March of 2005
Edited by Lüsàfïs on 9/26/2012 7:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
My first toon is a rogue named Murdered...he celebrated his 8th birthday in February lol :D

Alien...you went ally....we're !@#$ed!
Edited by Grizzles on 9/27/2012 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
05/21/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Fayenoor
Who remembers "Rattlin Bones" ?

The GM played an undead female warrior? I can't remember his name. That's going to annoy me all day.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
09/27/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Dkpees
Who remembers "Rattlin Bones" ?

The GM played an undead female warrior? I can't remember his name. That's going to annoy me all day.
Eolith(sp?) maybe?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Edited by Zivya on 5/22/12 10:27 PM (PDT)

Eolith? If that's the name, took me forever to get warcraftrealms.com to load to find it. Drove me nuts remembering his name after reading your post.

That's who he meant :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Edited by Zivya on 5/22/12 10:27 PM (PDT)

Eolith? If that's the name, took me forever to get warcraftrealms.com to load to find it. Drove me nuts remembering his name after reading your post.

That's who he meant :D

He raided with us late Vanilla. I think you might have been there at that stage Ziv.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
09/27/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Dkpees
I think you might have been there at that stage Ziv.

One stage of WoW memory I care to forget (coughcoughDragonIcough). Kidding aside, I don't remember if I had the pleasure of raiding with him (could've, just senility kicking in) I do recall Yo & I doing a little world pvp with him eons ago.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
8=======================D~~~
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Started out with a tauren hunter named Filho in Vanilla and BC. During BC I played a warrior named Darthfedor to try and tank Karazhan for a guild I ran. Switched to a rogue named Helloween after Karazhan. This has been my main since the beginning of Wrath. Though when Cataclysm came out I race & sex changed from a female blood elf named Ticklish.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I started on this server back in 04. This is my main just different name. My original name was Zacar. I was hardcore ret pally back then and still one today. But I took a break in 09 and just started playing again.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Sassykatt is my original main.

My current mains are Oniichan (Pally), Phonphon (DK), and Trophywench (Mage). In that order :3

I've been around since September 2005.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]