[A] Quality Control - Recruiting

85 Human Paladin
Hello all,
Quality Control is looking for more members of all kinds. We are currently a raiding guild, but with the expansion coming to a close, more and more players are finding their guilds closing down shop due to end of expansion burn out. We would like to provide a home for anyone who is guildless, or simply anyone looking for a new guild to call home.

Guild website: QC.enjin.com

TL;DR:
All players are welcome to join our guild, regardless of desire to raid.
We truly want to be more than just a raiding guild and have a lot of
ambition to help guildies out now and into MoP =)

If you are interested, read on :)

We are recruiting for our core raiding team, as well. We are a casual raiding guild currently at 4/8 heroic in Dragon Soul. We've been running into a lot of problems finding PuG replacements for absent raiders, so we'd love to have some standby raiders who would like to fill in but don't quite want to commit to a weekly raiding schedule. We raid on Wednesdays from 8-10PM server time and Sundays from 7-10PM server time. If you have questions about or raiding team please contact Irònhide, Kâge or Cryptwalkin. If you can't catch them online, or are from another server, go to our website listed above and send me a message, I will pass it on. We provide our raiders with everything they need to raid: free repairs at all times, food and pots, gems for gear, and what mats we can afford for enchants.

We'd love to start doing more group activities, but we need to expand our roster more before we can start doing that. We do BGs, arenas, 5-mans, old content, and achievement/transmog runs (we have a few members who actively farm achievement points and could use more like-minded players to join them). We also quest and level alts, so anyone looking for some perks and players to quest and level with are certainly welcome as well.

If you have questions about or raiding team please contact Irònhide, Kâge or Cryptwalkin. If you can't catch them online, or are from another server, go to our website listed above and send me a message, I will pass it on.
If you simply want to join the guild and don't have questions about our raiding team before you join, contact myself, any of the members listed above, or simply do a /who Quality Control and whisper any member you see online. All members above the Unblooded (initiate) rank can invite to the guild.
Edited by Kriminal on 5/7/2012 11:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
needing a few good range dps for 1 core spot and a few backups. healing offspec is a bonus also
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
needing people to fill guild up with some bodys to help with achievements and 5 mans plus a couple for core raiding spots 4/8 herioc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]