[A] Derision 10 Man Heroic Progression (8/8H)

85 Worgen Hunter
Derision is guild on the Madoran server. We are currently leveling a guild up and are currently lvl 15. We have top tier raiders in our group and raid 3 nights a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday). Raid times are 7pm- 10:30pm server.

We are looking to add exceptional players that are looking to progress through Heroic Mode MoP. We have currently been raiding together for approximately 4 months and are 8/8 Heroic DS. We are looking to more efficiently and effectively complete content as a 10 man group.

What we want:

1) Recruiting all Roles (Tank/Heals/RDPS/MDPS) Further info can be found via our website (found at the bottom of the page).We need players with offspecs and willingness to put the time in to know their jobs.
2) An easy going raider that isn't going to bring any unneeded drama.
3) Someone who has Experience raiding heroic mode content or has competitively gamed. (We are not looking to take on any projects).

We are recruiting additional raiders past our base 10 man to ensure we have enough raiders to field a raid regardless of real life issues. We expect our raiders to be on and on time for each of our raid nights. Obviously real life can sometimes interfere, but those need to be few and far between. Players will be asked to be on and ready to raid on all three scheduled nights.

We are planning to compete for server first in Heroic mode content in MoP and hope to move through with as few issues as possible.

If you are interested in joining a close knit and efficient raid group please first post a application via our Website. Applications can be submitted at http://derision-madoran.enjin.com/

You may contact me either in game (Nab, Nabb, Nabruun), through this thread, or you can e-mail me/Real ID me at grosenz1@gmail.com
Edited by Nab on 8/20/2012 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
....bump....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a 392 ail prot tank psec willing to transfer if your up to it. I also have tb trinket for certain fights. I have 3/8hm exp on a resto shaman as well. If you want to get a hold of me here is my real id williemiley2011@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I am unfortunately not able to have access to wow at the moment, but feel free to contact me via e-mail: grosenz1@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Nab !@#$ing sucks. qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

bump for the rest of his probably non-fail group
Edited by Tritonis on 5/9/2012 3:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I miss cockies
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I've gotten better since Angry let me know that I should be playing BM.
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I R SMRT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
05/08/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Criio
I have a 392 ail prot tank psec willing to transfer if your up to it. I also have tb trinket for certain fights. I have 3/8hm exp on a resto shaman as well. If you want to get a hold of me here is my real id williemiley2011@gmail.com

Server switching again...join another team...leave without telling anyone...have fun with that.
Reply Quote
95 Draenei Death Knight
Good luck with your new guild guys =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Angry: stop dying!!!! Trit: I miss your "pretty fire!!!!" I still pop tchoo tchoos in your honor though.... Actually..... 6 got dropped last time >:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Kick the pugs!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I only die on the inside
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
bump, bump it up.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
7/8 now.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
YAY Heroic spine down.

I missed you Angry!!!!
Edited by Tereesa on 6/6/2012 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I heard there is a suicide bomber in the group on HM madness..... I suggest getting rid of him and invite me to the group instead!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Grats on 8/8HMs guys!! well done Derision:)

Heroic DS speed race anyone??
Edited by Maetche on 6/19/2012 1:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]